chapter 16

Chapter 16

Andy’s POV

“HE RAPED ME! HAPPY, ARE YOU HAPPY, YOU KNOW NOW, IM WEAK, AND HE LEFT ME ON THE FLOOR, TELLING ME HOW UGLY AND FAT I AM, OKAY? IS YOUR LIFE COMPLETE?” she yelled at me, I stood there frozen, I hadn’t expected that, I had shouted at her, how could I, she pushed past me, I tried to grab her but she kept walking, “I’m sorry, I’m weak” she said as she left, what did he mean, that she was weak because she was raped, my entire body shook with anger, I was tempted to wreck the hotel room, but I knew that I had to find her, I ran out of the room, pushing past the stunned band and Sammi, I got out of the cowed just in time to see the elevator doors closing, we all started running, once the doors had closed I pulsed the ‘down’ button as if my life depended on it, it was too late, the doors wouldn’t open now, but I continued to press the button, the band were right behind me, asking me what happened, I didn’t say anything, trying not to let tears escape my now wet eyes, as soon as the doors opened I ran it, Sammi, Jake and Jinxx squashed into the small room with me.

“Dude what happened, we saw her run past us and then…” he trailed off, seeing the look in my eyes.

“We just need to find Issy, okay, I fucked up” Sammi, looked at me, clearly this had been what she had told her back on the bus, I understood.

I ran out into the lobby as soon as the doors opened, looked around briefly but she wasn’t there, I ran out the front door, again no sight of her, I ran along the side walk, panting, shouting her name, getting looks from the few people that were on the road, I slumped against a wall, running my hands through my hair, letting tears escape, I sniffed and pulled myself together, I called her phone, no reply, she must have turned it off, since it went straight to voice mail, I shouted, cursing everything I could see, Jake was running after me, as I stormed down the street, “wait up man” I heard Jake call after me, Sammi and Jinxx had gone the opposite direction to us, searching for her that way.

“I WILL NOT WAIT UP JAKE, SHE IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE AND I NEED TO FIND HER, SO NO I WON’T WAIT UP FOR YOU, YOU HAVE TO HURRY THE FUCK UP IF YOU WANT TO COME WITH ME!” I screamed back at him, realising straight away that I shouldn’t have shouted, I saw sadness fill jakes eyes and he turned and began walking back to the hotel, I knew I shouldn’t have shouted but my entire frame rippled with anger, I needed to find her, I searched the alleyway and main roads until I slumped on the corner of a road, after a while I was picked up by the bus drier who ordered me back to the hotel, he drove me back and I went upstairs, but I didn’t sleep, instead I paced up and down, hitting the wall in frustration, Sammi and Jinxx had returned a while ago, with no sign of her.

I’m such an idiot, I don’t even know why I am alive, all I do is hurt her, the person I love the most, ughh, I’m such an idiot, the next morning I went out again, only to be dragged back at midnight by Sammi, after we got back to the hotel I tried to insist that I was going back to look for her, but Sammi tried to stop me.

“I’m going out to look for her, I knew coming back here was a mistake, she wouldn’t have come back, she hates me!” I screamed at Sammi, Jinxx had gone back to their room, I was shaking with anger, leaning against the wall.

“no” Sammi replied calmly, she looked at me and gave me a sympathetic look “its pitch black out there, she’s probably booked herself into a hotel or something” really, she was so stupid, I told her a thousand time that she didn’t take anything with her.

“She didn’t take any money with her, she didn’t take anything, she just stormed out, after… after she told me, I shouldn’t have shouted at her!” I moved to lean against the door, my hand resting on the door, I was so angry, I hated myself, I couldn’t bear it if something happened to her, she had been out there for a day now, and I was sick with worry, my inside felt like they were going to fall out.