chapter 4

Chapter 4

Andy went and sat in the living room, “nice place” he said while I went to get 2 drinks from the fridge, I walked in holding 2 bottles of water and my ipod and dock, I placed it all down on the coffee table and asked Andy to get up and move the sofa against the back wall, while I found a song, I settled on a slow evanescence song.

I walked into the centre of the room and waited for Andy to stand with me, once we were both standing on the centre I took both of his hands and placed one on my shoulder and the second on my waist, he blushed, I rolled my eyes and laughed, I placed my hands on his shoulder and waist and told him he steps, we took it slowly, just going in small circles until Andy told me that he was ready to do the finale, in which he would have to duck me down and kiss my neck, I smiled and acted out what he had to do.

“Okay?” I asked “okay” he said, we began dancing once again, “1, 2, 3, 4” I ducked down and into Andy’s arms, he let go of me and I fell onto the wood floor, “oww” I said as I got up, he apologised but I commanded him to go again, we did this until he got it perfect and I had to sit down I was so dizzy, he sat beside me and turned the TV on, he flicked to batman, I smiled, we watched TV until I said.

“Wasn’t there a party or something…”

“shit, umm are you sure you don’t want to go?” he asked, I shook my head and sighed pushing out the front door, he gave me a slip of paper with his number on it and told be to call if I changed my mind, I waved goodbye then went to have a shower, I washed the hairspray out of my hair and rubbed the makeup of my face and went back to my room, snuggling into the thick covers, the entire house was dark, I looked out of the window, no moon tonight, I smiled, and closed my eyes, I drifted of to sleep.

I woke, I had gotten a text, what time was it, ugh 00:37, gees this had better be important, I read the text and froze.

I can see you,  you really should have locked the door.

I reminded myself to breath, holy shit, I read the text again, thinking it was a joke when a light in the hall way turned on, a silent tear ran down my cheek, shit, I didn’t know the number, it wasn’t andys, oh god, I couldn’t move, I put my phone on quiet and typed Andy’s number into my phone, I pressed the call number.

“hello?” said a voice, he didn’t sound like I had woken him up, I suddenly realised how irrational I was being, I felt like a child now, the light was probably just a faulty circuit.

“Oh umm, hi Andy, its Isabelle, umm” I felt like an idiot, what could I tell him, I got a text and a light turned on and I called him, no.

“Oh did you change your mind about the party? its sort of over, I’m actually walking to the hotel now, sorry” I sighed

“No I umm, don’t worry, umm night” I said trying to stay calm but I swore that I could hear footsteps in my kitchen.

“Wait, are you okay? What’s up?” oh I give up, I decided to tell him, I was glued to my bed, I couldn’t move.

“Umm, well I got this text” I said whispering “and it said…” I repeated the message to him, “then the light in my corridor turned on and now I can hear foot steps in my kitchen, oh Andy I’m scared, I cried into the phone, I moved my lips so slightly as if not to set of a motion sensor.

“shit,” he breathed, “I’ll be right there” I heard running and then the line went dead, I waited focusing on my breathing, I lay there, I was fairly sure that my visitor was in the bathroom now, my bed room was next, I thought to myself, *ding* another text, I looked at it, I thought it would be from Andy but it wasn’t.

Foolish girl, your room is next, and you.

Shit, oh Andy, please hurry.

I stood up, and walked to my bag, tiptoeing I grabbed the bag and prepared to run, I placed my hand on the handle, I heard my phone, I answered, “I’m at the door, can you make it down?” “yes” I whispered tears streaming down my face, I ran for it, opening the door just as a man exited the bathroom. I legged it to the door, and ran down the stairs, I heard the man following me, the tears ran down my face, I kept running until I saw the front door, and I saw Andys shadow through the glass panels, I swung the door open and sobbed into his chest, I grabbed his hand and said “run” he did so and we ran through the streets, I didn’t know where we were going, I was running in whatever direction Andy took me.

We stopped in a side road, both breathing heavily, I walked up to a wall and rested my head against it, I sank to the floor and threw up, Andy was at my side and he picked me up.

“Are you okay” he said, holding me bridal style.

“Yes” I said burying my head into his chest, he started walking, still holding me, he stopped after a while and we walked into a hotel, we went into a lift and then a hotel room.

“Shhh, the guys are passed out” he said to me, putting me down on a bed, I shut my eyes and he lay down on the other side of the bed, far away from me, I slid over to him and fell asleep in his arms.