chapter 18

Chapter 18

“What is it? What’s wrong, I’m Sorry I slept next to you, I just couldn’t leave you there all hurt, I’m so sorry, please, just open the door” I heard Andy say from the outside, I got up and slowly unlatched the door, not getting up, choosing to crawl from fear of pain, I slid back into my corner, feeling the crushing pain on me like a tonne of bricks. The door opened, and Andy stood there, his hair deflated his eyes bright with worry, I looked down, I thought of my dream and I began to cry, I heard him as he sat down beside me, pulling me Into his arms,  “what’s wrong? What happened?” he asked, his voice frantic, I leaned into him, struggling to get the word out.

“I dreamt of that night, the one where I ran out of the hotel, I saw the room, and the man, and you, you jut laughed as he, he, “ I burst into tears, unable to stop, Andy had obviously pieced it together because he held me even tighter and I felt his tears wet the crown of my head, I sobbed and sobbed, and we sat there, frozen in fear and upset. After a while I moved to look at him, I kissed his lips but he didn’t want to respond, I looked up at him, I understood, who would want me now, I was impure, defiled and broken, I moved to get up but his arms restrained me, “wha” I said, before he bought his lips crashing down to mine, he seemed to be eager to get rid of anything the man had left behind, I gasped as he kissed down my neck, down my side to my stomach, I stopped him there, tears in my eye, and he understood, or at least he realised that it wasn’t appropriate, I brought his lips back to mine and we lay there for a while, until I pulled back and buried my face into his chest sobbing once more, I had cried too much, my mouth was dry and I couldn’t speak, I stood slowly, settling for kneeling and turned on the tap, cupping my hands and bringing the water to my lips, after I had drunk Andy’s arms snaked around me, and he lifted me up bridal style, I laughed lightly as he carried me back to the bunk, he deposited me then climbed in, I slipped under the covers and wrapped my arm around him, using the other to find my phone, I checked the time, 12:00 I looked at Andy slightly puzzled.

“they all went out for lunch, I stayed  here with you, they didn’t want to wake you after you fell” it was quiet for a moment “I’m sorry, for everything, for not trusting you, for shouting, for leaving, I’m a jerk” he said, I shook my head, kissing his chest and neck, he shivered and I laughed, I was exhausted again.

I yawned, “Being broken sucks” I stated, yawning again, Andy laughed and tucked the covers tightly around us, I smiled and shut my eyes falling asleep in the smell of his chest. I slept peacefully and dreamlessly, maybe things would be alright.

I woke to find an empty bed, I looked around the tiny place, just in case he was hiding in the corner, which of course he wasn’t, I sighed and opened the curtain, trying not to move too much, I saw Ashley walk over to me, he peered inside.

“Where’s andy, and why do you look like your about to play a show” I said, ashley was wearing leather and make up with is hair teased as far as it would go.

“Err, cause we are about to do a show?” he answered like it was a question  “Andy’s getting ready, he should be done in a minute” he said, smiling and walking away, I sighed and waited for Andy, a few minutes later he came back, he looked at me, not expecting me to be awake.

“Morning sleepy head, how long have you been up?” he asked, I smiled, I might feel like crap but I could still play with him.

“Oh not long, long enough to speak to Ashley though” I said, in a far away voice, I was an actor after all, his face looked confused then worried.

“Wait what. What did he say to you?” he asked, quickly, clearly worried that ash had done something.

“nothing much, just that he loved me, we are planning to run away tonight” I grinned, Andy saw passed my façade and punched me lightly on the shoulder, “oww” I said, pretending to be hurt, he immediately apologised and started freaking out, I laughed and told him it was a joke, he narrowed his eyes.

“Not funny, now your not allowed to come to the concert” he said, that genuinely got me, I was fed up of being in bed all day, I felt groggy and dirty, I didn’t like it. I turned my back to him, I couldn’t believe him, I just wanted some air, I felt a hand on my back, “I was kidding, honestly, you’re not the only one who can joke, c’mon silly, we have about 1 hour before the show and you need to get changed, unless you want to go to a rock concert in you skimpy little pyjamas, which I wouldn’t mind, but I don’t think the concert would go to well if everyone was staring at your sexy body” he winked, and I jumped, I laughed and fake slapped him round the cheek, he pretended to look hurt then lifted me out of the bunk and carried me into the bathroom.

He sat me on the toilet while he turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm, he came to stand in front of me, resting his hands on the wall behind me and leaning in for a kiss, I kissed back, and soon we were both out of breath with the steam from the shower making the room misty, “hmm, maybe we should shower together?” he asked, I laughed at his pathetic excuse of flirting, trying to cover up how uncomfortable it made me, but it was sweet, it reminded me that he still wanted me, or was pretending to at least. I pushed him out with my foot and unchanged, I climbed into the water, letting it soak over my cuts, my foot was in a plastic bag so as not to get the cast wet, I looked at the cuts on my stomach, the were scabbing over, but looked as though they were going to scar, I sighed, one more way to make me look un sexy, I groaned as I washed and got out of the shower, I felt much better, I sat for a while on the seat in my underwear, trying to figure out my bandage, after a while I gave up, called for Andy and opened the door for him, he looked me up and down, a smile playing at his lips, he lent down to kiss me, I smiled and held out the bandage for him, I convulsed slightly as he tied the bandage tightly around my waist, after he was done he pulled me into a tight hug, had handed me my clothes and helped me change, I laughed and kissed him again, biting down on his lover lip ad making him moan, I laughed and his pleasure, “your not the only one who can be sexy you know” I said, knowing that he wouldn’t take it too far, hmmm, he said as he kissed his way up to my ear and pulled delicately on it, I moved my lips back to his and I wrapped my fingers in his hair, pulling lightly, he moaned again, I laughed against his lips and felt his hands move down to my ass, he lifted me up and placed me on the sink, I wrapped my legs around him, thankful for the wanted contact, after a while I pulled back, “honestly” I said “do you have no self control?” I asked seductively, he laughed leaning his forehead against mine.

“Not when it comes to you apparently” he said laughing. I smiled and jumped off the sink, only to fall to the floor in agony, a called out once then only let whimpers out of my mouth, “maybe you shouldn’t come” he said, looking at me anxiously then scooping me up, taking me back towards the bunks.

“NO” I shouted, “don’t leave me alone” I said, sadness in my eyes, I turned my head away from him, I was acting a bit but I didn’t want to be left alone, not tonight, he gave in and carried me back to the front of the bus, I complained about his constant carrying of me, but he insisted, I humped and he and everyone else laughed as we walked, or were carried, into the venue, Andy lay me on a sofa, and he went to lay behind me, I smiled and moved my bandaged hand so that I could hold his in front of me, his arms wrapped around me.