Rebel Love (an Andy Biersack love story)

Chapter 1

My alarm started playing the radio, I groaned and got out of bed, the apartment was freezing; I put my pink silk kimono over my plain white top and grey shorts, running to the thermostat. I turned it up and ran straight to the shower, I didn’t bother locking the door, why would I, I lived alone in a 3rd floor apartment. I let the water wash over me before stepping out and drying myself, leaving my long brunette hair to air dry, I smiled as I walked back to my room, I turned up the radio and got dressed. I put on a short navy dress with a lace trim and some tights, brushed my teeth, I never ate breakfast, and did my hair, I blow dried the roots and pulled it back into a high ponytail on my head, the strands were wavy and swished as I walked, I got my phone and walked out the door, locking it as I went, I took my mail as I left the building, reading it on the way to work, I smiled at the postcard that my sister Annie had sent me and read through the bills and IMPORTANT MESSAGE letters, throwing them into my bag. I rounded the corner and walked into the hairdressers where I worked, I didn’t want to be a hairdressers forever, but I liked doing it and I seemed to be okay at it, I smiled and put my bag and coat in the locker, I walked over to the desk.

“Any appointments toady?” I asked leaning with my back against the desk, looking out the big window at the busy New York street outside.

“ummm, Isabelle, let me see hmmm, ahh yes 4 appointments today, just the usual” I sighed, pushing away from the desk and calling “thanks” over my shoulder at the assistant, I walked to my station and sat down checking my phone, 1 missed call from Annie, another from Sam, my hairdresser friend, and a text from Jeffery, I smiled and read the text,

Hey babe, you free this weekend, I need you for a shoot I’m doing, Jeffrey stars

I smiled and texted back

Is there no one else who could do it, I was looking forward to relaxing, if there isn’t anyone then just tell me where and when and anything else, gees the things I do for you. IH

I sent the message then called my sister, we talked about her holiday and my work, the normal stuff, I hung up and called Sam.

“hey, you called me, sorry I didn’t pick up my music was to loud, what’s up?” I said spinning in the hairdressing chair, fixing my hair in the mirror.

“hey, umm I’m kind of sick” she said in-between coughs

“I’ll take your appointments don’t worry, do you need anything?” I said, I really didn’t want to take her appointments but I had to, it seemed that I only ever did other people favours, but next weekend would be different, still it was Friday today and now I had to work double and help out j, sigh.

I walked back over to the desk, “I’m going to need to know if Sam had any appointments too” I stated after hanging up the phone, “yes, three, anything else?” no I muttered as I walked back to my station, the other hairdressers had arrived now, generally I was early, I liked being organised, I smiled at them and then my first appointment came it, it was a bride, just about to get married, sigh, an hour of chatting about veils and love, great, I put on a smile and started doing what she had asked, I finished and she left, it went on like that for ages until I was done, I was about to leave, being the only one left, when 2 boys came in. They looked a little weird, dressed all in black, with tight leather pants and black t-shirts, I smiled at them, I was used to being around strange people.

“Hi, what can I do for you, I’m afraid everyone else is gone but is there something you need?” I asked, the boys smiled and the tall one, and boy was he tall, walked over.

“hi, could I have a haircut, well obviously, I just need a trim, I’ve got a thing tomorrow that I need to look good for?” he asked, I told him that it wouldn’t be a problem and he sat down in the chair, I set to work, neatening up the layers and cutting the ends, him and the boy talked, I supposed about the “thing” that was happening tomorrow, when there conversation ended I laughed.

“Something funny?” the second man said, he seemed more curious than scary but he was still slightly menacing.

“Oh, no, its just that, well, did you cut this yourself?” I asked the man in the chair, he clearly had, the layers were all messed up and it looked a little shabby.

“Uh, yeah” said the man, going slightly red, “oh and my name is Andy, this here is Jake, how did I do?” he asked referring to his hair, I laughed, “that bad huh?” I laughed some more.

“No, nothing to drastic, you just didn’t do the layers quite right, but you can pull it of” I said smiling, I continued cutting his hair, it was getting late but I didn’t mind.

“Ha, I guess I should have gotten it done properly, I did it when I was bored, is it fixable?” he said, I spun him round in the chair, looking at his hair from every angle, hmm?

I smiled, “it wont look perfect but it might be okay, better than it is now, if you don’t mind me saying” Jake laughed, pointing at Andy.

“That’s what you get for cutting you hair on the tour bus!” he said smiling, hmm a tour bus?

“Are you guys in some sort of band?” I asked, generally curious, this pair were more interesting that any of my other customers.

“Uh, yeah, were on tour at the moment but were staying in New York while we shoot a music video” I smiled.

“hmm, my friends a director, anyway, you’re done, what do you think” I said spinning around to let him face the mirror, the men thanked me, paid and left, I put the money in the till and left, locking up on my way out.

The sun was setting now and I started walking toward a block buster, checking my phone again, one new text from J. I opened the text and read it.

Thanks, there’s honestly no one else who would suit the part, okay I’m going to need you around 9-ish and don’t wear any make up, white underwear and leave your hair down and wet, oh and its at the studio, J xx

I smiled faintly, J was like a brother to me, I had met him the first day I had moved to New York, we had been best friends science then, I walked into the blockbuster and rented some movies, then I set of towards Sam’s house, I had decided to surprise her with some movies, I couldn’t stay but I wanted to cheer her up, I walked into her building and knocked on her door, she opened it and I gave her 3 out of the four movies, telling her that they had to be returned on Wednesday, she smiled, and I left, I walked back to my house, it was 8 o’clock now and really dark, I walked into my apartment, locking the door to save me doing it later, I changed into my pyjamas and curled up on the sofa with a movie, while texting Annie Sam and J.