chapter 12

Chapter 12

While the boys fought over the chips and stuffed their faces with burgers and Sammi ate her chicken salad, I sipped my coke and listened to the conversation, which switched from tonight’s concert to the next few weeks of tour, after about an hour the boys decided to go in search of the venue seeing as they didn’t know where it was, I smiled but told Andy that I was going to go shopping for a bit in the town before joining them, telling him to text me the location once they had found it.

As the bus drove off, I walked in the opposite direction, towards a gym that I had spotted earlier, I didn’t want to loose my figure, I was very obsessive about my weight, I knew it was a bad thing but I couldn’t help it, whenever I ate I nearly almost ended up throwing it up again or feeling ill, so I contented myself on not eating unless I had to, then I also cared about my strength, I wasn’t about to let my stalker take me down without a fight, I had decided this last night, I was certain that if something happened, I would be ready, I’d had enough of his shit, I walked into the gym smiling at the lady be hind the counter, asking her for a 2 hour pass to the gym, I them went to the shop and bought trainers, and a bottle of water, I had trackies stored in my purse, and I could use the vest I was already wearing. I walked into the gym and looked for the changing rooms, I put on my new trainers, trackies and took of my accessorise, noticing the showers which I would use later, the concert wasn’t until 7 and it was just turning 2 now, so I figured that I could be done here and at the venue by 6, I smiled to myself and made my way over to the running machine, I ran for 30 minutes on a steep incline, quite fast, then moved onto rowing, I did that for another 30 minutes, then I joined in on an aerobics class for an hour then did sit-ups, pull-ups and general stretches until my time was up, I smiled, proud of my work and walked to the showers, I showered then changed, then, now back in my original clothes, exited my cubicle, taking a long gulp of the water, the drink instantly sending relief down my throat, I smiled and stashed the water away in my purse along with my trackies, my trainers now in a plastic bag, ready to be used the next time I wanted to exercise, I waved to the receptionist and walked onto the street outside, turning my phone back on and checking my messages, I had 2. One from Andy the other from J.

Hey, 221 Southport road, the dragonfly arena, see you soon, we will be doing a sound check at 5 xx A

I smiled walking along the street until I saw a taxi, I got in and relayed the address to the cab drier, I couldn’t see his face, but the back of his head was sort of familiar, I ignored it and read the text from J.

Hey doll, the video will be going up in about a week, tell the boys okay? Oh, how’s that going anyway, they’re treating you good, no?

I smiled and replied, telling him that I’d tell the boys about the video and yes, I was being treated better that good, I smiled and clicked send, it took about 20 minutes of an awkward silence in the taxi before the driver came to a halt outside a big building, I paid the man and walked inside, when they asked me for ID, I told them I was with the band but they said they still needed proof, I didn’t know how I was going to prove it so I texted Andy.

Hey, I’m here, how do I convince security that I’m not a screaming fan girl?

The reply came in a few minutes.

Who said you weren’t, you clearly are in love with me… I will be there in a sec!  I blushed at his response, embarrassed by the love remark, fearing that it may be true, soon security parted and Andy came bounding up to me, pulling me into a tight hug then kissing me lightly on the lips, I smiled and walked back into the venue with him, smiling at security, making sure they would remember me, I didn’t want to be left outside anymore, as unlikely as it was I was still scared of my creeper, but I smiled and gazed in awe at the size of the venue, it was huge, with seats up to the ceiling, the band was on stage sett