chapter 13

Chapter 13

It took us about 4 hours to get to the venue, but there was never even an awkward moment, me and Andy joked around up front of the bus, laughing about how lucky we were, or maybe, not me, but maybe them, I didn’t think that I fit in, until I brought this up to Andy and he turned the music off, much to everyone’s annoyance, and asked the band if they thought I fit in, they all responded yes, but I figured that they were lying, why wouldn’t they, it would have been awkward if they had told me the truth, I frowned as Andy turned up the music, now we had arrived we were parked down the side of the venue, it seemed to be a venue set out like a club, with a bar and everything, I went to my bunk, I felt hungry, and really weak, I pulled out my bag and got out some of the snacks I had ought when shopping, I chose a packet of crisps and went to sit on the sofa next to Andy, we were parked now so he didn’t have to drive or anything, I snuggled into his side, I was going to watch his concert tonight, and then the night after we would check into a hotel, we would be staying… wherever we are for a few nights so the bus would’ve gotten a bit crowded, but I was worried that we would be sharing a room, there wasn’t anything bad about that, I mean, I missed sleeping in the same bed with Andy, I didn’t have nightmares when I was with him, but what if we wanted to, you know, the thought terrified me, even more so, did the idea that he would ask why, I didn’t want to have to tell him that he, he, ugh I hated him, I absentmindedly picked up the pillow I had been leaning on and threw it on the floor.

Everyone was staring at me, as if, well, as if I had just thrown a pillow on the floor for no reason, oops “it was uncomfortable” I laughed, snuggling further into Andy as me and the rest of the bus erupted with laughter, but at least there’s was genuine, I sat there still as the boys ran around getting ready, I decided to dress up, seeing as this time I may care what people thought about me, I pulled on my leather skinny trousers and corset, the same outfit I wore back at the hotel with Andy, I teased my hair and put on some eyeliner, Andy kissed me when I emerged from the bathroom, for so long that CC said “Jesus Christ, get a room would ya?” we both pulled apart laughing, I was in a far better mood now, I grinned and was grabbed by Andy, and pulled into the venue, the support band went on, then the black veil brides, I stood at the side of the stage beaming at the members, they were so good, I watched as Andy danced around the stage, winking at me twice, I smiled back at him, after the show, he picked me up and carried me back to the room where we had waited for the show to start, this room had sofas, as well as beanie bags and armchairs, me and Andy settled in one of the bean bags and hugged each other, me sitting on his lap, his arms around my waits, I smiled round at him. I decided to stay up tonight, I hadn’t done that in a while and I wasn’t tired or anything so I, like the boys, decided to go to a bar. I wasn’t a horrendous drinker, and I was a sort of light weight, but for some reason I bought a drink and went to sit down with the boys, I talked and laughed as the night went on and I drank my drink, it seemed that I had, however, overestimated myself, I ended up spilling out of the bar and hour later giggling while clinging onto Andy, he took me to the tour bus and lay me down in bed, I sighed and rolled over, but then I felt someone get into the bed behind me, I gasped and turned round, it was Andy, he pulled me close and kissed me, then held me until he and I, drifted of to sleep in each others arms.

I woke up, realized where I was, and moved closer to Andy, his body giving me the warmth that mine so drastically lacked, I checked my phone 7 am, I sighed and checked my messages, 2 from J, and 1 from Sam, plus one from an unknown number, I decided to forget about them for now and I shut my eyes next to Andy. I must have drifted off, because I was soon being awoken by a hand gently running trough my hair, down and round to my lips, down my neck, to my side, then to my waist, I opened my eyes and looked into his bright blue ones, his eyes should be banned, they were enough to stop traffic, I smiled and moved so that I could kiss him lightly on the lips, he kissed back then stroked my face, I grinned and rolled of my side and onto my back, I looked at my phone, deciding to check my messages.

Hey babe, just 5 days till the music video, you excited? J x

Hey, just letting you know, that your check for the music video will be arriving in a few days, the boys should see to it that you get it, J x

Hi, just wondering how you’ve been, it seems like you’ve been gone ages, we miss you already, xx Sam xx

I laughed and replied to them, saying how much I missed them and thanking them for thinking of me, after that I moved on to the unknown number, I opened it and tried to breathe normally, all to aware of Andy sitting next to me.

I’m closer than you think, you thought you could get away, I can’t wait to get you back.

I coughed; making sure that Andy wasn’t looking at my conversation before replying,

I will never be yours you sick bastard, not after what you did to me, no matter how close you are I will be ready.

That was a lie, I knew that I would never be ready, deep down I knew that as soon as I saw him I would freeze, I wouldn’t be able to use any of my strength, I would be weak, who knew what would happen then.