Trilogies

Who else really hates trilogies? Don't take that the wrong way. It's not like I don't like the characters or the plot, it's just that it's only 3 FRICKING BOOKS! 

Five days ago, I finished the House of Secrets trilogy. When I ended the book I just stared at the last sentence like: "That's all you're gonna give me?"

Especially when the author introduces a new character or they bring a new concept into it. Like a new crush or a new child or everything is put back to normal, they get reunite with their family again. LIKE WTH HAPPENS NEXT?! DO THEY HAVE MORE CHILDREN?! DO THEY FACE ANOTHER VILLIAN?! GIVE ME ANSWERSSSSSSSSS.

I'll give you a small spoiler. If you are gonna read the House of Secrets this is fine.

So at the end of the trilogy, like one of the last pages, a character shows up that they have met before in the past, but in a form of a 9 or 10-year-old. He doesn't remember the three children, but he thinks that they met. The three children remember him vividly. 

AND I'M LIKE: EFAAFJFAFAKJAKJLFAFLJK 4UWGHUJHFEWJKFNEWJK THu;hf

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?! DOES HE FIND OUT WHO HE IS? 

Then there are those trilogies that you think if the author added another book, the trilogy won't make sense or it would just be bad. I thought this with The Hunger Games. Collins ended it on a good note without me wondering what's going to happen in the future because I knew there wasn't anything that needed to be resolved or finished. I was content.

THEN CAME THE KANE CHRONICLES.

Oh ma Lord. The last chapter was literally: The Last Waltz (For Now). WHAT DO YOU MEAN "FOR NOW"?! SHOW ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'M DEAD!!!!

So now do you see what I meant? Honestly, if the authors made side stories (like Rick and Demigods and Magicians) I would feel much better.

Anyway, I'm done for the day! Back to science fair!

With Weirdness Forever,

Lizzie , @wizigod234 (btw that means Wizard Demigod if you didn't notice)