England

PLEASE IF YOU'RE TRYING TO WRITE A FANFIC WITH SOMEBODY BRITISH THEN TRY AND STICK TO WHAT US BRITISH ARE ACTUALLY LIKE!!!!!!
What really annoys me is people think that Britain is one country – it's not. There are four countries in the UK: England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. I'm going to focus on England because I'm English. Here are some problems with fanfics that are meant to be set in or the main characters are English:
1. WE DO NOT SAY LOVE OR MATE AT THE END OF EVERY FRICKING SENTENCE!!!!!
2. WE DO NOT ALL HAVE POSH ACCENTS – you would hardly understand me if I spoke!
3. PLEASE AT LEAST TRY TO MAKE THE GEOGRAPHY WORK – LONDON IS NOT 20 MILES FROM YORK
4. WE ARE NOT ALL STUCK UP AND SNOBBY – WE DO HAVE PROPER LIVES YOU KNOW!!!
5. WE DO NOT ALL HAVE BUTLERS OR THAT LA-DI-DA
6. IF YOUR CHARACTER HAS COME FROM AUSTRALIA FOR EXAMPLE THEY'RE GONNA BE JET-LAGGED!!!!! THEY WILL BE EXHAUSTED. THERE ARE THINGS CALLED TIME-ZONES!!!!!
That is just some of the few things I have experienced in fanfics and they do not happen in real life! Stop acting like you know England really well when you don't. It would be like me saying and acting like I know America really well – I don't! Please if you actually care about what you write don't go putting facts down that aren't actually true such as: We were in Cornwall after a ten minute journey by car from London.
The butler drew our mustard baths
"Good day," said the Queen as she walked past.
Those things WOULD NOT HAPPEN!!!!! GET YOUR HEAD AROUND IT!!!!!

Signing out
Kat😜

A/N Airport and aeroplane food!!!!! England my friend I'm coming home!!!!!