Fake Fans

THIS REALLY PÎSSES ME OFF!!!!! FAKE FANS!!!!! IT USUALLY HAPPENS WITH BANDS SUCH AS NIRVANA AND THE ROLLING STONES BOTH OF WHICH I LIKE!!!! It really annoys me when I see girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes (hehe the reference tho!) that consists of skimpy shorts AND A NIRVANA TOP OR ROLLING STONES TOP WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ANY OF THEIR MUSIC!!!!!!!
For example a girl once wore a Nirvana top just because Luke Hemmings did!!! And somebody I know wore a Rolling Stones top and me and one of my friends asked what her favourite song was by them and she said, "Dunno? I don't know their music!"
WHY!!!!???!? WHY MUST YOU INFLICT SO MUCH PAIN!?!?!?!!!! ALSO IT DIDN'T HELP THAT PRIMARK SOLD NIRVANA TOPS!!!!!!
If you are a true fan answer these questions
1. When is the only time Krist sings?!?!
2. What does Dave play?
3. What's Keith's last name? (Rolling Stones now!)
4. What was the circus that the Rolling Stones had called?

 What was the circus that the Rolling Stones had called?

A pic of Mick from the circus!

5. What are your favourite songs? Personally mine are the Nirvana cover of Where Did You Sleep Last Night (MTV Unplugged) and Wild Horses (acoustic)

SO PLEASE DON'T BE A FAKE FAN!!!!! IT'S SOOOOO ANNOYING HAVING FAKE FANS!!!!! And a fake fan is one of the worst things you could be!

Kat😜