The Completely Cliche But Amazing Life of Anna Jackson chapter 4

Okays soooooo like Frank got eaten by a noodle so we threw the noodle's dead body into the lake and Percy's all like EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! bc he can control teh watur. Idk.

We continued on to McDonalds and we finally got there in two seconds bc Imma b swag. Then we ordered food and Hazel threw up and was sent 2 da world of vanity.

Leooooooooooo lookd at the food and threw it at da window and said "WHALE" but idk y. Then he took all da skittles and ran in the bathroom screaming "MAI SKITTLES"

Sajcjsmalajdirbah pointed 2 da windooooow and we seen a pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbows. And there were two weirdo lady childs.

Den everything went dark likeomgifaintedinthemiddleofmcdonaldslikeomglolidkwhyamistillwritingthisokimdonenaaahimsucharebellikeomgokimdoneforrealMKAYBAI. lol.

Kamrin's POV

Even though I'm unclaimed I can still go on a quest.

Chiron had sent me on a quest to find a lost demigod. He said she was taken away by the Furies, .

He also said that her friends Anna (who called my "orbs" ugly, which are actually eyes) and Sajcjsmalajdirbah (who can't talk right, go figure because I can't even say her name) went to McDonalds with the Seven of the Prophecy and Nico di Angelo.

They're all older than me, the one closest to my age is Hazel. Kind of.

I was sent to the Underworld to retrieve the demigod.

She was stuck, tied inside a hole right by a hole into Tartarus. She was about to get pushed in! A girl who didn't even know she was a freaking demigod! She must be terrified.

I ran up to her. She stared at me, there was fear in her eyes.

"What's happening?!" she shouted. "Where am I?!"

"Calm down, it's fine." I said, trying to calm her down. "I just need to untie you-WHOA!!!!" I lost my balance. I hung on the edge of the cliff, hanging above the death hole, as I like to call it.

I carefully climbed up and untied her. We sprinted for our lives and I needed to get out of here, FAST. I tripped over a rock and flew forward. I landed in a cave, and the fall led me toward a huge box, so I quickly found some supplies and made a makeshift rocket thing.

I grabbed the demigod and ran toward my creation. We jumped inside, hoping not to get killed.

We blasted upwards out of the Underworld.

We arrived right where we needed to, McDonalds. That was sheer luck. Somehow some unicorns caught us and someone inside, I'm guessing Sajcjsmalajdirbah, pointed at us. We flew toward them, and nothing happened as planned.

Senka's POV:
Chiron had sent me out of camp to keep an eye on the quest, yet still I wasn't part of it. I didn't really want to be-stuck with those Barbie dolls for weeks on end.
Trailing after them was really easy I mean you could hear them shouting things like, "OMGZZZZ!" and, "Mai orbs!"
Also there was a path of make-up wherever they'd been.
Finally after what? a week? No joking! In about half an hour I was there at McDonalds. I stepped out of the shadows I had been using as my shelter.
Sajc-something (cough the creature that somehow is my sister cough) saw me and yelled to the rest of the group I was there.
I looked over to see Kamrin and a new demigod. There was one tiny problem, Kamrin was in trouble.

Sajcjsmalajdirbah's POV

oke sooo i pintd at da wndw nd sceemd OMGGGGGGGGZ LIEK DERS PPL OVR DERE ON UNCRN. LUK OVUR DERE. i sw kamrn an emma prsn. den i sw snca. ad i sw jasn go atfr leoooooopdkshshjsksmx in da trtlsofcbthrmotsd. (TurtlesOfficeBathroomoutside aka bathroom)

snca wald n an puhed anna.

oke i dun tawkng.

(Will translate, look in comments for translation.)

Kamrin's POV

We were crashing towards the McDonald's window.

Emma was safe behind me, I tried to slow us down, but nothing worked.

I braced myself for the impact, it's not that nice to go crashing into a glass window.

Believe me, I learned that the hard way.

Don't ask.

We slowed down and stopped right at the window. Jason collapsed right there as Anna looked at him. To be honest I thought Anna was related to him.

I ran in and went over to Jason. Piper sat over him and was crying.

"I don't know what happened, he just fell!" she said to me.

I looked at him. Just great. It was Anna staring into his soul.

"REALLY ANNA?!" I shouted at her.

Emma walked in, only to have all eyes laid on her. She stepped back, her green eyes widening.

"Emma! YAY!" yelled Sajcjsmalajdirbah in excitement.

"I don't want to be a Mary Sue anymore!" Emma screamed.

"Wut." Some other girl Luna questioned.

"I'm not going to be perfect. I'm going to have a normal life and have flaws. I'm not going to be overly pretty. And I'm DEFINITELY NOT going to be like you three!" Emma took a pair of scissors and held it by her head.

Her red hair fell to the ground.

It looked all chopped up and uneven.

"Now if you'll excuse us," she started. "we'll be leaving."

And everyone left McDonald's

Luna's POV

So we left there and we got home in 2 seconds cuz, Imma b swag.

That's it bai.