US Geography

Okay, this applies to all stories, apparently, those eight year old girls writing about Percy and unicorns haven't gotten a proper edumication.

If you aren't from the US, then you probably aren't familiar with how we narrow down our location, it goes like this:
State
County
City

If you want to get more specific you do this:
Zip code
Street
House number

I'm a Floridian, born a Floridian raised a Yankee, if someone writes "I was from a small city in Florida called Suwannee" I want to rip out their throat.

Why you might ask? BECAUSE SUWANNEEE'S A FREAKIN COUNTY THATS CLOSE TO MADISON AND COLUMBIA!!

So sweety, get yo facts straight before I get my bloodthirsty chihuahuas to eat you (TWD reference), and also Lake City, Kissimmee, and Tallahassee have disappeared from the landscape of the Sunshine State, and replaced with Orlando, Jacksonville, and Miami.

What do the authors(eight year old unicorn enthusiast) know about states? Florida, Washington DC, California, and Chicago. TWO OF THOSE ARENT EVEN STATES!! Ever heard of Wyoming? Nebraska? What about the Dakotas'? If you haven't heard of them, then I forbid you to write about the geography of the US.

Sorry but this bugged me as I only ever hear about Miami and Orlando, Jacksonville maybe once in awhile, also, as a Floridan you know that Florida is divided in two, Northern and Southern Florida, Northern shares more of a normal climate but can get very cold while Southern gets the sunshine, KNOWN. FACT. That's how you can tell the Floridian authors from the fake ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

-BADR