3 Tips on Harry Potter Stuff

Hi, it's me (aka HP_series_enthusiast ). I know you're expecting Percy Jackson stuff but, I barely started the Second book in the first series (Sea Of Monsters). Though, I did pass the "I Play Dodgeball With Cannibals" chapter.

Anyway, I wanted to talk about Harry Potter Fanfics.

---------------------------------------------

1. Normal People Plz

It would be nice if you could make the characters normal:

Example of what not to do:
"Albus sprinted into Hogwarts, shooting all the students with a gun. Then, he saw Rose walking in, so he rushed to her and tried to kill her. But, Rose went ballistic and grabbed a baseball bat, hit Albus's head with it, and whacked it until his head came off and she kept it as a trophy."

0_0.........that's scary. please help us and don't give us nightmares.

---------------------------------------------

2. Mary Sue Problem

Don't make them Mary Sues....please.......we're begging. Don't make them insane, but also don't make them perfect. They can be a prefect if you'd like. Just don't make them a perfect prefect.

---------------------------------------------

3. Crossovers

If you're gonna do a crossover, please don't make them fall in love. Especially if they are already destined to be soul mates with someone else. Maybe if the person is a complete and total loner, then you might be able to bend the rules. But otherwise, please don't do make them fall in love.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading these quick tips. Have a wonderful day and ignore the Mary Sues.

Faboo Llama out *drops mic*