Just some of my "I think nots"

These are just cliche quotes for this in my head.

"I went into the bathroom to get ready. I grabbed my makeup bags and took out everything. I put on-(LOL I CAN'T LIST THESE IDK)
My face looked all natural. I put on a blue crop top and a white laced sweater and a pair of very short jean shorts. My orbs were blinding me with their bright blueness. I put some 6inch high heels on and looked in the mirror. I'm such a tomboy!"

Tomboy? I think not.

-I couldn't even list the makeup you are wearing and it is DEFINITELY not all natural.

-How can you walk in those heels?!

-At camp, you cannot wear that outfit, and if you were going to school, that is probably against the dress code.

"I walked into camp after killing three thousand monsters and everyone looked at me in awe. A few of the kids were all like (/^o^)/ and some shouted "MARRY ME PLS!!!!" cuz Imma be swag. My eyes started watering, they all hated me already, I was soooo unpopular!

Everyone hates you? I think not, even though they should.

-You just killed THREE THOUSAND MONSTERS.

-Some kids wanted to freaking MARRY YOU.

-Do you know what (/^o^)/ means?!

More I think nots coming soon.

~ThePerson88