Crossovers

As we know, because we love Uncle Trolly Rick's books, PJO and KC characters live pretty close to each other and have had a few encounters with each other like 'Son Of Sobek' and 'Staff Of Serapis'.

It's okay for fans to make a different story of how they met, but here's where 'okay' and 'DONT YOU DARE THINK ABOUT IT' are separated in PJO fanfics.

twilight sparkly, fairy tampon, princess 'vampires' don't even have a right to gaze upon the flesh of a demigod, let alone mingle with The Seven, so don't make mortal, now immortal B.S over here with her former Hufflepuff husband run into The Seven while their on a quest, kay.

Now, I myself have never read a twilight PJO crossover, but when you see your fandom's book paired with 'twilight' and 'crossover', you skip to the next Percabeth fanfic and try to forget about it.

Now, that also happens to 1D fanfics, no they're not children of Apollo or Aphrodite, they're a regular mortal boy band and it's obnoxious when I see mortal girls faint over them, they're not special, they're only gifted with voices, and 'good' looks.

I get it, they're A-list celebrities, but what about Christina Grimmie? Or the Janoskians? Or any other really good singer who don't have their faces printed on school supplies?

I prefer Imagine Dragons or Owl City, or Fall Out Boys, or any band other than 1D or 5SOS, because in my opinion, they're overrated, childish boy bands.

~~~~~~~~~

-BADR