Demigods React Pt. 3...

So we're back with another react to

All the Demigods: NOOOOOOO!!!! NOOOOOO!!!

Percy: Why must you torture us so?

You all know you love it!

All: No we don't!

Anyway today we will be reacting to The Completely Cliché but Amazing Life Of Anna Jackson Chapter 3. If any of you think about leaving this building you are on washing up duty for a year and you have to play cards with Mr. D!

All: NOT ANOTHER ANNA JACKSON!!!

Nico: I'd much rather be on washing up duty!

Senka: Agreed but I don't really want to play cards with Mr. D! It's more boring than Abnegation!

—————————————————
So were going a quest to McDonalds and I can't wait! Nico is coming too. OMG he's soooooo hot! I mean his luscious black hair and his obsidian orbs are like RLLY perf. His eyebrows are on fleek. He's like soooo perfect.

Nico: TORTURE!!!!! TORTURE!!!!! I AM EMOTIONALLY SCARED FOREVER NOW!!!!

Annabeth & Senka: That bîtch can't even get her punctuation right!

Travis: Nico your eyebrows...
Connor: are on fleek!

Nico: Oh shut up!

Katie: I'm warning you Travis, shut up!

Jason: Aww are Neeks eyebrows on fleek *Nico glares*

I brushed my long blonde hair and looked in the mirror to see my horrible #47AB817 colour blue orbs. Nico will never like me look at how ugly I am! I then applied three pounds of my natural make-up.

Annabeth: Your eyes were actually #47AB816! You liar!

Piper: Jason I'm guessing you've got that colour too.

Jason: Yep *slips on #47AB817 blue contacts.*

Hazel: Blonde hair and blue eyes is the most sought after look and then you say your not pretty!

Frank: Don't worry Hazel I think your beautiful!

Percy:Orbs...Orbs...Orbs...Orbs... ORBS! JUST SAY FRICKING EYES!!

Nico: I DON'T LIKE YOU!!!! GET THAT INTO YOUR STUPID HEAD!!!!!!

Will: Are you trying to steal Nico? Little brat, he's your cousin and please, honey, Nico's gay!

I put on my designer white super skinny jean that hung of my legs and my white crop top. These jeans are way to skinny they make me look super fat.
I fastened up my 10" stilettos and stepped out of the Poseidon hut. I met Sajcjsmalajdirbah who was wearing exactly the same outfit as me.
"Nothing less then seven inches," she said then we walked together through camp. Everybody was staring at us in awe and the boys eyes filled with lust.
Uhh...me and Sajcjsmalajdirbah are soooo ugly and nobody likes us.

Frank: How the Had...*Nico glares* how the Hera does she keep her clothes clean?

Katie: We'll just bury her in the soil... See how clean how she is after that!

Travis: Dam you slay girl!

Pollux: I'll wrap them both in grape vines if that would help...

Will: If your super skinny jeans are hanging of your legs why don't you maybe just come to the healers. Or you could just leave camp. Period!

Senka: *crying with laughter* Period!!!!! It's almost as bad as fanny pack!!!!!!

All the others: British!

Percy: POSEIDON HUT!!!! WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?

Piper: Sajcjsmalajdirbah can not be wearing the exact same outfit as Anna!

Annabeth: Sajcjsmalajdirbah is meant to be our sister? As we would let anybody looking like that in the cabin! *fist bumps Senka*

Senka: Hey! She stole Izzy's quote! You...

Leo: Eww... Who uses the word lust anymore? Also you both kinda are UGLYYY ÁSSSSSSS MOTHÉRFÜCKÁS!

Piper: Language Leo!

All: WE DON'T LIKE YOU IDIOTS!!!!

This other small lady child with blueish weird color of death orbs came up to me. She said her name was Camryn.

"Ugh you tiny" I said. "Ur orbs r ugly too"

She walked off.

Kamrin: Excuse me!  Please get my name right! Also small lady child does not make sense you idiot!

Senka:You do not diss Kamrin and get away with it!

Kamrin: up top *high fives Senka*

Sajcjsmalajdirbah and Luna Hunter and I walked off to start our quest.

The seven came up where we were standing and we were attacked by a noodle. It swallowed Frank and Nico poked his sword through that too.

Frank: WHY DO I ALWAYS GET KILLED????I CANNOT DIE UNTIL MY FIREWOOD BURNS OUT!!!!!

Kamrin: why

Senka: Frazel for life

Hazel & Piper: Well I ship Inka

Senka: *blushes bright red*

We set off for McDonalds.

Percy: THANK THE GODS THAT'S OVER!!!!!
—————————————————
So everybody how was that? You know I think you all quite enjoyed that...

Percy: KILL IT
Annabeth: KILL IT
Jason:KILL IT
Piper: KILL IT
Leo: KILL IT
Frank: KILL IT
Hazel: KILL IT
Everybody else: KILL IT!!!!!!
Will: Everybody coming into the infirmary are emotionally scared.
Percy: KILL IT *curled up in a corner crying softly to himself*
Kamrin: it's okay guys I'll kill it

Maria:*walks in* Why's Percy crying?
Annabeth: You don't want to know