The Completely Cliche But Awesome Life of Anna Jackson chapter 1

Hai peoples! I'm Anna Haylie Crystal Emmi Chair DunkinDonuts™ Foot Jackson, and I'm Percy Jackson's twin sister.

I have long hair that stops 3 centimeters past my waist and it's the color of the yellow flowers in my yard on a sunny-with-a-few-clouds day.

My orbs are #47AB816
A Nonexistent Blue that change to #92PSG47 Baby 8 month old pig pink when I'm wearing a hat.

I went down the elevator and went for a walk. My family left me home alone.

Omg, why did they do that? They hate me so much!! I thought.

I bumped into my besties Sajcjsmalajdirbah and Emma Abby Bella Face Table Waffle Person.

"Omg hai Sajcjsmalajdirbah!!!" We weren't really popular, even though everyone would stare at us. Everyone hates us!

As I was explaining all of this about how were so unpopular to Sajcjsmalajdirbah, a weird bat thingy came out of nowhere and slapped Emma out of existence because nobody cares about her.

"OMG EMMA!!!!!" Sajcjsmalajdirbah screamed.

The bat thingy charged at her but stopped because a cute guy poked a sword through it.

"Hi, I'm Nico di Angelo and you be a demigod." the cute guy said.

Then I fainted from his hotness.