Music

Ok this is actually starting to annoy me.
Yeah I know Thalia likes Green Day (good choice girl!) but is that all she likes?
COME ON HAVE SOME MUSIC DIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY DOES EVERYONE MAKE LEO SUPER EXCITED WHEN HE HEARS GIRL ON FIRE BY ALICIA KEYS!!!!!! Yeah I know Alicia is stunning and can sing really well but what about other songs with fire referenced in them!? Leo might like Fire by Kasabian!
And why do Percy and Annabeth have to like modern music!!!???!!! ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING CLICHES!!!!!!! Whatever is top of the charts Percy and Annabeth like and they hate all other music. Male Annabeth listen to Orianthi or Elle King or someone like that!
#PercyLovesYellowSubmarine

Piper and Jason are trashy and only listen to really bad modern songs (most of them then!) , oh come on the best song for Jason is Thunderstruck.

Hazel only knows really old jazz songs, seriously she'll know modern songs. Frank - he likes either childish modern songs, war songs or AC/DC.
Nico: yeah I agree he'll listen to MCR, P!ATD, FOB, BVB but remember that he also is like 70 odd so even though he lived in the Lotus he will know older songs!!!!!!!!!

STOP THE CLICHE THAT THEIR APPEARANCES DEFINE THEIR MUSIC TASTE!!!!! AND THEIR PARENTS DON'T DEFINE IT EITHER!!!!!!!!! STOP IT WITH THE FRICKIN MUSIC CLICHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Kat 😜