Impossible Bloodlines

Oh yes, you thought this could get away?

Why? Why? Why? Why?

Artemis-Virgin Goddess

Hestia-Promised to stay a virgin after Poseidon and Apollo fought for her hand

Hera- faithful to her douchebag husband, therefore, NO DEMIGOD KIDS

And besides, apparently demigods get just their powers from their impossible parent, 'daughter' of Artemis have brown hair and silver eyes, Artemis has auburn hair, not black, or brown, auburn hair.

Also the Big Three have broken their Oath ten thousand million times from all the teenaged children they 'have'. Like no Mary Sue, you cannot zap those 1837384848382 monsters with lightning, or drown them, or send them back to the underworld. Thalia, Percy, and Nico do that, if the Big Three were to have children that didn't break the Oath then they'd be six or younger.

Stop trying to pull impossible bloodline cards, Artemis has no kids, neither does Hestia, and Hera has no demigod children, and the Big Three have no teenaged kids, otherwise they'd be at the mercy of the Styx, cause remember, in the first book, they swore on the Styx.

Also, what's with the power-hungry authors, like can't you have a daughter of Hermes go on a quest with a child of Hebe and Nike? Or are they too weak to be your characters? Why do you need a daughter of Artemis, Zeus, and Aphrodite to go on a quest with her BFFLEIEETTCRAASBFFL, that's a daughter of Hades, Hera and Hephaestus, because Olympians are the strongest being ever.

I'll give you an idea, get a god/goddess of a different culture to have a demigod child that winds up in CHB, wouldn't that make a more interesting story than having Mary Sue over here save the world from Gaea, Kronos, Tartarus, Voldemort, Apophis, and Ultron just by stabbing them with a dagger nub? No, no you wouldn't, they are immortals, not human people.

Just stop pulling an 'impossible bloodline' card, it's annoying, there's a ton more possible godly parents that don't even have powers like Hypnos and Nike, yet their not even mentioned in a book.

-BADR