"When's your first class in the morning?" He asked into her hair as he held her close to him.

"It's at eight." She replied back to him against his chest.

"Can you be ready by seven fifteen? I want to take you to breakfast." Luca told her as he gently released her.

She had lost a little weight over the past week, and he was determined to help her gain it all back.

"I'll be ready." She told him with a childish smile, which earned her another kiss.

Breakfast had become a regular thing in the coming weeks. After the first day they had breakfast together, Megan was surprised to learn that Luca didn't have class till eleven on most mornings. So when Luca asked her to breakfast again on the second day she said no, but Luca insisted that he liked waking up early, especially as breakfast was really the only time they could spend together. They both had classes during lunch, and they were both busy with homework or clubs in the evening.

It had been six weeks since Megan had said yes to being Luca's girlfriend and she couldn't have been happier. As her brother's friend Luca had been wonderful already, but as her boyfriend he was more attentive, more caring, more charming if that was even possible, but above all he was all hers. Whenever he had time in the evenings he would take her to cool new place for dinner, or he would get tickets for plays, and concerts close by. If she had a lot of work to do, he would bring her dinner, and just sit with her as she worked. Having a smart boyfriend definitely had its perks. When she was stuck on homework, or wasn't sure about something she would simply turn to Luca, who would take his time in explaining everything in great detail until she understood. If she ever had a hard or long day, he would bring her ice cream and just curl up with her on the couch and watch a movie. Megan tried to do as much for Luca as he was doing for her, but somehow it never seemed enough to her, because he was simply perfect.

Megan pulled the tray out of the oven and sighed. Stacy was on a field trip for one of her classes, so she had the apartment to herself for the weekend. She had wanted to have Luca over for dinner the day before, but he had a tutoring session that he couldn't miss. So, she cooked him dinner today. She made some baked pasta, salad and French bread for dinner, and then finished off by baking some fruit tarts for dessert.

She looked at the time and smiled, she still had fifteen minutes before Luca would get there. She wanted to take that time to make sure that she looked okay. She had put on a green dress with crisscross straps in the back, and let her wavy hair tumble down around her shoulders. She was nervous. Luca had eaten her cooking before, but it had never been just for him. She prayed that he would like it, but knowing Luca she knew that even if he hadn't he would say that he did. She was just placing a bottle of sparkling cider on the table when a knock sounded on her front door.

Feel nervous and giddy, Megan took in a deep breath and opened the door with a smile. Luca stood on the other side, with a warm smile and a brown bag in his hand.

"Hi." He said to her as he leaned in to kiss her.

Megan smiled against his lips. "Hi." She replied, and then stepped to the side so he could come in. Luca took a step in, and ran his eyes in a appreciative manner over Megan.

"You look beautiful." He her as he set the brown bag down, and shrugged off his coat. Once his coat was off Megan could see that he was wearing a grey dress shirt, and black jeans.

Megan blushed at his comment and replied. "Thank you, and you look very handsome." She had found herself being more forward where Luca was concerned. She still thought it was amazing that he had not only chosen to be with her, but he was with her for so long.