As Luca got out of his car, his sister's words rang in his ears. 'It might be premature to you Luca, but I have no doubt that Meg is already thinking about it.' He groaned as he climbed up the stairs to his room. He knew that his sister was right. Megan didn't think in days, she thought in years when it came to relationships. That thought scared him. He would never want to hurt Megan in anyway, so where did that leave him? If he was a better person he would let he go now, before she got too emotionally involved. He would let her go so she would find someone that was capable of thinking five years into the future. However, the thought of seeing Megan happy with some other guy made his heart pound irrationally. He couldn't fathom the thought of her smiling that warm smile up at anyone else. He wanted that smile for himself; he wanted her for himself and he knew that made him selfish. He knew that made him an awful person, but he couldn't help it. He shook his head. It didn't matter what Vicky said, he was going to take things one day at a time with Megan, and he was going to enjoy every single one of those days. The future was full of the unknown, so it really didn't make any sense to think that far ahead anyway.

Feeling comfortable with his plan, he finally released a sigh of release. He was barely in his room for five minutes, before he was rushing out again. He got in his car and within minutes was pulling into the Harrison's driveway. Luca was so engrossed in his thoughts that it took him a few seconds to realize that there was another car pulling in right behind him.

Luca recognized his best friend's SUV instantly and smiled as the two front doors opened. Zach stepped out first and smiled at Luca.

"Hey man!" Zach greeted him before opening one of the backdoor, from where he pulled out a small gym bag.

"Hey." Luca replied with a nod, and then smiled at Stacy who was walking towards him. He opened his arms as she came closer and gave her a quick hug. "How was the ride?" He asked her once they were a few feet apart again. Stacy turned and gave a quick look towards Zach, it was so fast that most people wouldn't have notice, but Luca did and he knew exactly what that look meant. He threw his head back and laughed.

Stacy smiled slyly at him and brushed past him into the house.

"Shut up Luca." Zach grumbled. "Need I remind you that you are dating my sister?"

Luca chuckled at that and held up his hands. "I don't know how comfortable I feel riding back in your car now." Luca joked.

Zach's eyes lit with amusement as he punched Luca in the arm. "Just for that, you are diving back tomorrow." Zach told him and then as if to confirm his order, he shoved his cars keys into Luca's hands.

Luca was still laughing as they went up to Megan's room. He was hoping to have a few minutes alone with Megan but Zach didn't leave her side for pretty much the rest of the day. He would have been annoyed, but he knew that Zach hadn't seen Megan for a whole week, and after what she had been through he wanted to make sure that his sister was okay. The next day they all got ready to head back to campus. Megan's parents seemed reluctant to let her go, but once Zach, Luca and Stacy had all promised to keep an eye on her, they finally released her.

As ordered, Luca drove back to campus, with Zach in the passenger seat. They talked about the NBA rankings, and their own club teams at schools. Once in a while Luca would glance up in the rear view mirror and catch Megan looking at him. Every time he caught her she would blush profoundly and quickly turn away, which made him chuckle each time.

The drive surprisingly didn't seem as long as it usually did. They went by the girls' place first and moved all their stuff from the car into their room. It was almost nine at night, and Luca knew he should let Megan rest up for the next day, so he gave her a quick kiss when Zach wasn't looking and took her in his arms.