Bucky?

I jump off the side of the bridge and the back of a large truck abandoned at the sight of gun fire. I easily jump off the top of the truck and onto the pavement. I see Natasha shooting up at the bridge and people screaming and running for their lives. Natasha sees me and I motion towards the civilians, she nods and I run out. As soon as I'm behind Natasha I put up a forcefield.

"Everyone stay behind me" I yell and get their attention. They look at me confused as they see the bike energy swirling in front of me aborning the bullets. Once they realize I'm here to protect them they run behind me. The men are mostly shooting at Natasha seem as though their guns are useless against me right now. I back up carefully keeping focused. Once we get far enough away they scatter and I see Natasha run towards me then disappear. The Winter Soldier jumps down off the bridge and onto a car smashing it as he lands. He walks towards me without a hint of fear. I stand where I am and see Sam on the bridge getting ready to fire. I focus on the truck I used to get down here and pull on it with all my strength. I comes flying down the road and the Winter Soldier jumps behind another car just in time.

"I got this, go!" I hear Sam well as he fires off at the Winter Soldier. I also see Steve run out from behind a car. I decide to run to and I run down into the street where I see people running for safety. I watch as the Winter Soldier looks for us. I hear Natasha talking and realize she has recorded her voice and placed her phone behind a car. A detonator is rolled underneath the car and as it explodes Natasha attacks the Winter Soldier. She gets thrown onto a car and is about the get shot, but before I can creat a forcefield she throws a small disc at his metal arm and it goes limp. Natasha runs fast past me and I join her.

"Get out of the way" Natasha yells at the people running past us. We run down the street and we hear gun shots. I roll under a car just as she goes behind a car I see her get shoot. She grabs her shoulder and I crawl over to her. She's looking around frantically for who shot her and as I look up I see him standing there gun aimed at us. I freeze as I look him in the eyes. Just as he's about to shot Steve run up and starts to fight him.

I turn to Natasha who's gripping her shoulder. I rip off part of her top and apply pressure to her wound. She barely flinches and only watches as Steve and the Winter Soldier fight. I turn and watched amazed at both of their skills. I have never seen Steve fight and can't help but stare. I lose focus on Natasha and she moves to grab a gun. I watch as Steve flips the Winter Soldier and his mask falls onto the cement. The look on Steve's face changes to shock.

"Buck?" He asks confused. The Winter Soldier looks just as confused.

"Who the hell is Bucky" he replies just as Sam swoops in and kicks him. The Winter Soldier looks back at Steve eyes wide as Natasha shoots a small missile at the car beside him. As the smoke clears he's gone. I head a gun load and a voice behind me.

"Don't try anything or they will all get bullets in their heads" I freeze and look around to see more HYDRA agents come. All of us have a gun to the head as we are lead to a car.

* * *

I fidget with the cuffs around my hands. They're dampening my powers. I try to reach out to one of the guards. I let out a scream as my blood feels like it boiling. I fall to the floor of the car and one of the guards looks at me an laughs. I stay in the floor my energy drained.

"It was him, I know it was" Steve says "they captured his whole unit. They did testing on them. Whatever they did must have helped him survive the fall. Then HYDRA came along and took him"

"None of this is your fault Steve" Natasha says then winces in pain. Sam looks to one of the guards.

"We need a doctor or else she's gonna bleed out in this car" One of the guards takes out an electric rod and hits the other guard and knocks him out. The guard pulls off their helmet to reveal its Maria Hill.

"That thing was squishing my brain" she says and Sam look so Steve confused. Maria hands Sam some medical equipment and then comes over to me.

"Sorry about this" she says and takes out an ID chip and unlocks the cuffs. I pull my arms out of them as fast as I can. I rub my wrists and crush the cuffs with the heel of my foot. Maria pulls put a laser and starts to burn a hole in the bottom of the car.

* * *

I have no clue where we are and am slightly hesitant to trust Maria. We are in a top secret facility with only loyal SHEILD agents. I walk beside Natasha and Steve.

"Hey" Sam yells and a doctor runs over. "She's lost at lest a pint of blood"

"I'll take her" the doctor says.

"She'll want to see him first" Maria says. I raise an eyebrow as she leads to a room. There sitting in a bed FULLY alive is Nick Fury. We all step dead in our steps.

"About time" Fury says. He then tells us a whole list of all his injuries and how they have him something to also down his heart so he seemed dead.

"Tetrodotoxin B, Banner developed it for his stress. Didn't work for him, but we found a use to it"

"Why all the secrecy" Steve asks.

"Any attempt on the directors life had to look successful" Maria says and leaves as another agents calls her over.

"Can't kill a dead guy" Fury states. I smile at his sass.

"Director Fury, a pair of cuffs where places on my wrists that stopped me from using my powers. When I tired to use my powers my blood felt like it was boiling" I say crossing my arms.

"I had no idea those where being made. It's must have been Pierce. He wants you" Fury says and I nod. "How are your abilities?"

"I can controls them better now...oh and I can become invisible" I say and he raises an eyebrow. I bend then energy around my body making myself invisible. I silently walk over to Sam and put my arm on his shoulder as I became visible again. He jumps and turn around to face me. I laugh and Fury nods. Maria comes back in and looks worried.

"Guys we need to stop the helicarriers from launching. Once hey are at 3,000 feet they will triangulate and become weaponized" Maria says.

"We need to replace their targeting system with our own" Fury says " we also have to assume everyone on those carriers are HYDRA"

"You know if we take down the carriers we're taking down SHIELD" Steve says.

"SHEILD had nothing to do with this" Fury says.

"SHEILD has been compromised, you said it before, HYDRA was right under our noses"

"Why do you think we're hiding in a cave" Fury sassed. I decided to leave the room for a bit. I wondered the halls and watched as people rushed around. I felt bad I hadn't contacted Barry, but there was too much at risk here. I love Barry, but if I contact him all these people could die. I walk into a bathroom and turn on the sink. I wash my hand that still have blood over them from trying to help Natasha. I dry off my hands and walk back towards the rest of the group. They walk out as I come.

"You coming?" Steve asks.

"That's why I'm here" I reply and twirl one of my knifes in the air above my hand. He nods and I fall in step behind him.

__________________________

Next chapter is the last cross over, how you guys are liking it. I definitely am!!! I have also started to write a Loki story, I'll tell you guys when I publish it. Have a great day!