New Faces

I wake up the next day felling pretty good. I'm mean who wouldn't be, it's Saturday? I get up a smile as I remember that I am going to fight crime today. I toast a bagel and spread some peanut butter, can't fight crime on an empty stomach. I scan my eye then go down the steps to the basement. I decide on my hooded suit which is getting a little wear and tare from my new powers. I then hop on my motorcycle and drive to S. T. A. R. Labs.

I walk into the cortex and see Barry's not here yet. What a surprise. I leave to room and go to Cisco's work shop. As I step in he yells at me.

"Get out! I'm working on your new suit. It's a surprise, you can't see it yet" Cisco exclaims and I back out slowly. As I walk down the hall I am greeted by Barry who just kinda appeared beside me.

"What's up" I ask as we walk together.

"Nothing much, how's the new house?" Barry asks. I smile as we enter the cortex.

"I love it. I'll give ya a tour latter today" I say and he agrees. Caitlin walks in with Joe and Cisco walks in looking pretty happy with himself.

"I would like to tell all of you that security has been upgraded. Now people can't just walk in" just as he finishes talking a tall blond man walks into the Cortex. Joe immediately pulls out his gun and so do I. The man puts his hands up.

"Who are you, and how did you get in here" Barry asks clearly irritated.

"My name is Jay and I'm from Earth 2"

* * *

I curl up closer to Barry on my couch. The TV is on and we're watching Mission: Impossible. I grab a handful of popcorn and realize there's nothing there.

"Okay break time" I say an pause the movie. I grab the bowl and walk into the kitchen. Barry sits at the island and looks confused. "Okay, what's bothering you".

"I don't know if I can trust Jay" Barry says with a frown. "What do you think?".

"You know I don't trust easily" I say and put the butter in the microwave. "I think it's really creepy that he's been watching us" I say as I shiver at the thought.

"Ya, but I mean he might be able to help us" Barry says thoughtfully. I nod my head as I pour the butter on the popcorn.

"Well I mean we can let him stay and see how it goes. He knows I have powers but I don't want him to know their extent, or that I'm S. H. E. I. L. D if that's possible" I say as we go back to sit down. As I place to bowl of popcorn down Barry wraps his arms around me.

"I want you to be safe" he says into my hair.

"I want you to be safe too" I say and then flop back onto the couch. "I think you need to relax" I say and he flops down right beside me.

After the movie is done Barry runs home and I go to the basement. I practice using my powers. I lift different weights and then try my invisibility again. It's hard to keep it steady for long periods of time, but I'm getting the hang of it. I then turn to the mirror beside me and cloak myself again. I see nothing in the mirror and I smile and walk closer. As I uncloak myself I am confused as to what I see in the mirror. My eyes are glowing blue, but once I stop using my powers they retire to their normal brown colour.  I smile kinda liking my new look.

* * *
I walk into the CCPD and there is a huge group of people. I walk over to see the commotion.

"Did you see the new meta"

"Ya she's got telekinesis or something"

"She was working with the Flash"

"Where did she come from"

I smirk as I hear them talking about me and speculating. I walk up to Barry's lab and am surprise to see a blond lady there. They are talking together and I have no clue who she is; though I can see that she's a cop. I decide to let them know I'm here.

"Hey Barry" I say and walk over to the two. He walks over and gives me a hug then a kiss on the cheek.

"Juno this is Detective Patty Spivot, she's new here. And Patty this is Juno Kestrel, S. H. E. I. L. D. agent and my girlfriend" he says with a huge smile.

"Nice to meet you Detective Spivot" I say and shake her hand.

"And nice to meet you Agent Kestrel. I can't believe your level 10, your amazing" she squeals excitedly. I laugh as she smiles from ear to ear.

"I already like you" I say with a laugh.

"I have ready about you. You are so smart and kick butt" she says.

"I guess you must be too, coming to Central City" I say.

"Yes ma'am, I want to join to anti meta-human task force"

"Good luck trying to convince Joe. He can be pretty stubborn"

"Yeah, I'll just have to prove myself" she says with a smile. "I would love to talk more but I have to go. Don't want to let down the boss" she says then leaves. I look over to Barry who's smiling.

"She's very into her job" I say and Barry laughs. I nod and walk back down to my desk.

__________________________

Sorry it's taking me a while to update. I do it as much as I can. Love you guys and hope you liked this chapter.