Reunite

I stare at Fury while I wait for him to agree. He stares at me right back, but I don't back down. Amber looks in between us nervously.

"Fine. Have it your way" Fury says and I nod. I get up to go, but Fury stops me. "I need you to stay here and get a hold on your powers. If you mess something up I don't want to have to make up a story to cover your butt" he says.

"I'll be in the personal gym used for one on one training" I say, grab my bag and walk out the door. Amber jogs to catch up with me.

"How are you doing?" She asks quietly.

"Good"

"No, how are you actually doing" she asks not wanting an automatic answer.

"It's hard to digest this situation, but I've learned to use what you have to make the best out of a situation" I say and press the button for the elevator. It comes right away and we walk in. "How many people know Amber" I ask hesitantly.

"Only certain people where notified of you disappearance. The team, Fury and Pierce" I relax a little knowing that the whole building doesn't know. My stomach drops as the elevator descends to the ground floor. Thankfully no one joined us on the ride. We walk out on the ground floor and I am careful to hide my face. We make our way out of the base and to a near by apartment where we're staying.

I drop my bag and let out a sigh. I am emotionally tiered. I flop onto my bed and burry my face into my pillow. I decide I need to look at my phone for the first time since I left Central City. I have 20 texts and 10 miss calls from Barry, 5 texts and 2 miss calls from Cisco and 5 missed called from Caitlin. I flip my phone face down and put my face back into my pillow. I almost killed Barry why is he calling me, and I haven't even seen Cisco or Caitlin really since I woke up. I listen to some of the calls.

"Juno, it's Barry. Where are you. I'm fine, but I want to talk to you"

"Juno I look everywhere and I can't fined you. Please call me Juno I'm worried about you"

"Juno please call me back, I miss you"

"Juno I don't want you to blame yourself for all of this. I want to help you with...with your-your meta stuff"

I let a tear slip down my cheek. I wipe it away furiously. I am dangerous and can't be around him. I shouldn't even be with Amber, but she was insistent and I know she was told to watch me. I didn't want to upset anyone, or else I could be in the crosshairs.

"Hey Juno it's Cisco. Barry told us you ran off and he doesn't know where you are. Juno please contact him, I've never seen him this worried before"

"Hey Juno it's Caitlin. Barry's really worried about you. Please phone him or any one of us"

Another tear rolls down my cheek, and I let it fall. I should phone, but I'm too scared at the reaction I will get. It doesn't sound like Cisco or Caitlin know about what I really am. I don't want to see their faces when they do. I decide to text Barry a simple 'I'm okay'. Right away I get a reply.

Barry
Where are you?

Juno
That doesn't matter

Yes it does matter Juno
I've been looking everywhere
for you.

I'm safe

I'm calling you right now

My phone buzzes, and I reluctantly pick it up.

"Juno where are you, are you okay. Can I come see you. Are you okay?" Barry blurts out.

"I'm fine" I say quietly and curl up in my bed.

"Juno, please" Barry pleads with me.

"Barry I almost killed you" I hiss.

"Look Juno I don't care. Your -"

"Barry don't say anything...confidential over the phone" I say looking around the room. "I can't trust anyone here".

"Okay" Barry says and hangs up. I look at the phone in disbelief. He just hung up on me. I drop my phone on the ground and pull the sheets around my self. I look over to the clock and it reads 10:37pm. I sigh and decide I need some sleep before my 'evaluation' tomorrow.

I try to sleep, but I'm really cold. I pull the sheets closer to my body. I look over to the clock and its 11:07pm. I get out of bed and walk over to the thermo stat. It's 27•C in the room I shouldn't be cold, but I turn it up to 30•C. I crawl back into my bed and roll my self up in the sheets.

I hear my door open and close quickly. I instinctively grab my gun on my bed side table. I can barely see because of the darkness covering the room. The person flips on the light. I look down the barrel of my gun and see Barry.

"What the heck" I say and disarm my gun and place it back on the table. The next thing I know I'm in Barry's arms and he's kissing me. Still wrapped in my sheets Barry's holding my tightly in his arms and looking me in the eyes. I don't have the strength to push him away so I snuggle into his chest. Just then Amber pushes open the door with a gun in her hand. She looks at me then Barry.

"How did he get in?" she asks really confused. I look to Barry and raise and eyebrow.

"You didn't tell her" I whisper.

"No, I didn't think she needed to know" he says. Ambers still holding the gun, but her hands are shaking.

"Amber, put the gun down" I say slowly carefully rolling out of the sheets. I slowly get up and walk over to her. She's still pointing the gun at Barry and I take it from her. She the looks at me a little annoyed.

"Why and how did he even here" she asks and I look over to Barry. He looks sheepishly at the ground and scratches the back of his head.

"Ummmm...I'm the Flash" he says quietly.

"What?" she says and her jaw drops.

_________________________

Sorry this update took a while. Hope you guys liked it!