Head Over Heels: Forever In Your Arms (Preview)

Here is the preview! For those who I have given the preview to because you are loyal - this was a month ago so don't get your feelings hurt if I didn't give it to you, you hadn't discovered my story yet or commented so I didn't know you existed, BUT I DO NOW- IT'S DIFFERENT! I changed a few things around so read it...and it's shorter than the preview I gave you so I'm begging you not to give anything away. The full chapter will be up in an hour or so for the beginning of the new story! So keep an eye out!!!!!!!!!

*******************************************

June 12, 2012

I unlocked the door to Justin's condo and set my purse down on the counter.

Justin poked his head around the corner and smiled when he saw me.

"One minute." He held up his finger and ducked back around the corner into his room. He came out of his room a few seconds later as I walked into the living room. I noticed he was wearing the gray beanie I got him as part of his Christmas present last year. Skinny jeans, high-tops, and a white v-neck t-shirt.

"How are you?" He asked and walked out of his room wearing a jacket.

"I'm good, how are you?" He put his arms around me and kissed me shortly.

"I'm pretty good now. You ready to go?"

"Mhm." I nodded and then my purse off the counter.

"You're staying tonight right?"

He took my hand and we walked towards the door.

"Yup, I am." I already had some of my clothes here, and he had some at my place. I didn't need to worry about bringing any.

I thought tonight was going to the night that we, well you know. I've slept over before if we went to see a late movie, or out to a party together. His place was closer than mine was usually, I've just never slept slept here yet.

There were a few other times that I wanted to but we either got interupted by a phone call or Justin had stopped himself, thinking that we had gone to far. Well I was ready, at least I think I am, and it made sense, being with him for a year and all.

"Good." He winked at me and kissed my forehead. We walked outside to his car and I got in on the passenger side. We were going a Japanese place right in town. Kenny and Marc were walking us in, probably getting a table not far away. I guess I'm used to it by now, this is just one of the things I wish was normal about us, actually being able to go on a date alone.

"So what were you up to today?" Justin asked as we drove away.

"I was in the studio a lot working on the new album. I got to see Payton for a little. What about you, what did you do?"

"Sat in an awfully long meeting going over stuff for tour. I think it was 3 hours long. Then I got home, took a shower and you got here."

"Three hours!?"

"Yeah, budget stuff, how the stage is going to be set up, songs I'm going to do, that sort of thing. It was a really long time, normally I'm out in an hour and a half."

"I know, but you want this show to be your best yet, so it makes sense."

"Well it's only my second world tour so it's gonna be good, I just have to leave room for me to improve later."

"There is always room to improve."

"You know me though, it's has be perfect."

"Your fans think every single thing you do is perfect."