Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:34:

Guys we are getting closer to being #1 in fan fiction!!! 10 votes for this chapter?! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

VOTE!

***********************************

I took off my shoes and held them in my hand along with the edge of my dress. I got in the limo and Justin came in right behind me.

I sat beside him and the door shut.

"You look so pretty tonight. You really do." He tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear and kissed me softly.

"Thank you."

"Mhm." He rested his hands on my leg and I laid my head on his shoulder. "Did you see Taylor's face after I said that? I'm pretty proud actually, finally being able to say something to his face."

"You should be because he deserved it." I looked back up at him and kissed his cheek, squeezing his hand.

"You have no idea how bad I wanted to hit him right then and there, but I didn't."

"I saw your fists clenched at your sides."

"I was pissed. I still am, but tonight was amazing. Me and my gorgeous girl dancing the night away." His had moved along my

cheek, then slid his finger under my chin, bringing my lips to his.

"It's my favorite so far I think."

"Your favorite night with me? Geesh, I thought that'd be a hard decision."

"Well I like them all, but tonight was different than the rest. It was special."

"It was, especially getting to slow dance with my babygirl." He whispered in my ear. "You had the hang of it fine. I had you."

"I know you did, I was just a little nervous I guess."

"Nervous? Why?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "But it was fine, and you smelled good."

"I try."

I buried my head in his chest and he put his arm around me, his hand moving along my arm.

"I love you Justin.."

"I love you too."

***********************************

11:43 PM

We walked up to my house, my shoes back in my hand along with my dress, and Justin's hand in my other.

"I'm surprised our moms are letting me stay." He said.

"We turn 18 in like 6 months. I think they are giving us a little leeway. Plus we have the guest room."

"True. I just don't know how she is going to react when I get a little place down here."

"She'll be fine. I'm moving out when I can too." I opened the door and we stepped inside. My mom appeared in the hallway and I smiled at her.

"And you two still look like you're just leaving. How was is it?"

"Great." I nodded and looked at Justin.

"Good, you look like you had fun. Well I'll go up to bed now. Night guys."

"Night." I sat my shoes down and watched my mom head off to her room. "Are you tired?" I asked Justin.

"Eeeh." He shrugged. "A little, but I'm also pretty awake." He picked up his backpack off the floor that he brought earlier.

"We can change if you want." I told him.

"Alright." He kissed my cheek and we walked upstairs.

"Hey," He said as I reached my door. "You look beautiful. I just wanted to say that one more time."