Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:20:

"Hey. Genie." Justin pointed to the character from Aladdin by the castle.

"I watched that movie all the time."

"I've seen it once I think, I always considered myself an Aladdin, all tough and macho."

I burst out laughing holding my stomach.

"Aladdin was not macho."

"Sure he was."

"No, he wasn't. Sure the dude was brave and everything but he was not macho."

"But I am right?" He joked, or so I thought.

I looked away laughing again bringing my hand to my mouth, trying to muffle it.

"No, huh?" He shrugged.

"No, but I guess you're like Aladdin in a way."

"That's what I thought." He laughed too and kissed me. Never thought I'd be getting kissed in front of Cinderella's castle.

"What's that make me? Am I like an Ariel or something?"

"No." He shook his head and pulled me towards the side of the castle. There were hundreds of people here. And somehow we had managed to convince our moms not to send our bodyguards, they were going to meet us outside the park later.

"Hmph. There go my childhood dreams..."

"You're not Ariel."

"Fine, I'm not Ariel. Then what?"

"You're my Jasmine." He looked at me smiling and I stopped walking. He took my other hand, resting his head against mine and I kissed him quickly.

"Why do you have to be so freaking cute?" I asked.

"Genetics." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"I meant like you always find something sweet to say, and I dot know how you manage to do it."

"It's natural." He let go of my hands and put his hand on my back, pulling me to his side as we walked again.

"Natural huh?"

"I don't understand how guys don't tell their girlfriends how beautiful they are, or how

much they love them. Then what's the point in the relationship?"

"A lot of guys don't."

"I know, that's what I mean. That's why I try to tell you I love you as much as I can."

"Scared I'll run away?" I was only joking.

"Sort of..." He admitted.

"What? Come on, how could I? You're amazing and you get me. I'd be stupid to run away."

"Amazing huh?"

"Yes, you're my bestfriend. I can tell you anything."

"A lot has changed these past few months hasn't it?" He asked.

"Yeah, but that's a good thing right?"

"Of course it's a good thing. We are closer, or at least that's how I feel."

"Me too. I like it." He pulled me gently closer to him kissing the side of my head.

"Dippin' Dots!" He looked over at the left and motioned to the little vender.

"The Cotton Candy is my favorite."

"Want some?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled and we walked over.