Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:12:

I didn't proof read, as obviously most of you all know...if I made any mistakes I hope you know what I'm talking about lol. Hope you like it and VOTE:)

--------

"Honey, time to get up, plane leaves in two hours. Where did you get that pillow?" I squinted my eyes and looked at her.

"It's Justin's."

"Did you have fun last night?"

"Yeah, it was nice."

"Where did he take you?"

"To a family friends restaurant, it was so good."

"Good, now get up. We leave in 10 minuets."

"Ok." I rolled out of bed as she shut the door and headed to the bathroom. I had packed everything except for the things I needed this morning.

I brushed my teeth and put on mascara, brushed out my hair and put it in a ponytail, then threw it all back in my suitcase.

I found my flip flops and left my pajamas on. We were going on the jet; I wasn't worried about anyone seeing me. It'd be four in the morning anyways.

The clock read 3:24. I didn't need another 6 minuets. Oh well.

I put my purse on top of my suitcase, got Justin's pillow and opened the door out to the hallway.

"I'm ready." I peered my head into my mom's room across the hallway.

"Ok."

I saw Ms. Pattie come out of her room down the hallway and Justin a few seconds after her.

He wore what he had slept in last night, like me. Those red basketball shorts and white t-shirt. His hair brushed through, then you could see where his hair was separated from running his fingers through it.

"Morning." I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him, although I didn't need too.

"Morning."

Out came Angie, Tyler, Cameron, Sam, and Brian. We'd meet Cierra and Lexi down stairs, along with everyone else.

We started to the elevator, it wasn't big enough to take all of us.

"I'll go with the boys, you guys go ahead." Angie said.

"Ok." We took the next elevator that came, and I fought to keep my eyes open. Me on 3 hours asleep, probably not a smart idea, but it was worth it.

The elevator opened on the first floor. We made our way out and waited at the front for Angie. Cierra and Lexi were already waiting with Jessie and Erica.

"How'd you sleep?" Justin asked beside me.

"Good, you?"

"I slept good."

Angie and the guys walked out of the elevator and joined my mom and Ms. Pattie at the front desk. Outside the streets were empty, along with the lobby. It was only us and the manager. I looked at the guys, who were practically sleeping while standing up.

"Ok, we can leave. The cars should be out front. Pattie, Renee and I will take the car with the rest of the car. You guys can all take the van."

We nodded and went outside. I stayed beside Justin and I saw the van in front of the car.

Cameron opened the back and we all put our luggage in. I still held Justin's pillow, although he had put mine along with the luggage.

All the guys sat in the front, Jessie, Lexi, Cierra, and Erica sat in front of me and Justin, we sat in the back alone.