Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:35:

Thank you guys for voting!!!! We are still #51 for fan fiction! We are holding them spot! 5 votes for next chapter!

Enjoy it!

Love you!!!!!!!!

*********************************

"Are you coming to set tomorrow?" I asked Justin pulling my short over my head.

"Wouldn't miss it." He gave me a weak smile and I sat beside him, searching his eyes. "What?"

"You tell me."

"Lauren..."

"No, something is wrong and you're not telling me! What is it? I can't figure it out by myself. Talk to me." I took his hand.

"It's nothing."

"Please?! I tell you everything! Just talk to me Justin."

"Why are you so worried about it? It doesn't even matter, I'm just being stupid."

"Fine." I laid down away from him letting go of his hand and faced the wall. I tucked my hands under my face and felt my throat tighten.

"Babe..." He put his hand on my arm.

"Just forget it." I managed.

"Don't be like that."

"Then what do you want me to be like Justin!?" I turned to face him. "I don't get it! Why won't you just tell me? You're being so short with me and have barely even looked at me. Did I do something?" A tear fell down my cheek and he propped himself over me wiping it away.

"No!" He shook his head. "You didn't do anything!"

"Then why won't you talk to me Justin!?"

"It's stupid! I'm being stupid!"

"Tell me!" Another tear fell down my cheek and he wiped it away. He sighed looking at me and sat up taking my hands.

"Just tell me that you're happy."

"I am happy, not right now, but with you I'm happy. Is this about Taylor?" I sat up too and starred at him.

"I just sort of broke today ok? There. I said it. It's stupid! Just watching him kiss you- Ugh. He used to make you happy, not me. He used to kiss you, not me. I just watched for the side remembering what it used to feel like, and for a split second thought, maybe she still loves him."

"No." I shook my head. "I don't love him. I do not love him! I love you, ok? When he kissed me I thought of you! I wanted to be done with it just to have you kissing me again. I can't stand it! God! And this is what it does to us?!" I paused looking down at our hands, closing my eyes, the water running off of my eyelashes. "We fight about this?"

He put his finger under my chin bringing my gaze back up to him.

"I told you it was stupid, that I was being stupid. That's why I didn't say anything. Don't cry. Please don't cry." He wiped my cheeks again letting go of my hand, cupping my face instead. "I'm sorry. It's horrible of me, I know. I'm sorry. You're already mad at me..."

"I'm not mad. I just wanted to know what was wrong."

"And I made it worse. Just don't be mad, I'm sorry." He tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm not mad." I opened my eyes and looked at his caramel eyes, guilt ridden on his face.

"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. I love you too."

He kissed me and I put my hands on his sides.

"Are we ok?" His thumbs moved on my cheeks.