Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:23:

Not proof reading lol. I have so many pages written for the sequel and this book isn't even close to being done. But- it's going to be so awesome! At least I think so.

And those of you reading my other story ''My Someday", it's sort of on hold right now. I'm just really focused on this story right now... so I'm really sorry!

Enjoy!

::x::o::x::

"but they can't take what's ours, they can't take what's ours. The stakes are high. The water's rough, but this love is ours."

I finished my duet with Taylor and gave her a hug after.

"Give it up for Taylor Swift everybody!"

I held up her hand and she laughed as she walked off stage waving goodbye.

It was the last song of the night, besides the encore, and it was the song I performed with Justin. Our song, but not really 'our' song. We didn't have one yet.

The music began and the lights changed. The crowd erupted in screams knowing what song it was. They knew he was here.

"Don't act like it's nothing. Don't act like you didn't know all along. I keep finding myself thinking about you, your smile, your eyes. Why are you doing this to me? Cuz I can't fight it anymore. I can't breathe, it's hard to speak, but when you're with me-"

Justin's voice came through the speakers joining me in the chorus. He walked through the doors over to me and took my hand.

"I find myself, falling for you, falling for you. Your touch makes me feel, so alive, I'm alive with you. If this could only last forever, you and me together. There isn't anything I wouldn't do just to stay here with you."

He let go of my hand and ran his along my arm.

"They said it would never happen. People like us, they don't understand it. But I know you, you're the one for me. How did I fall so easily? Just one in the dark, giving you his heart."

We went through the rest of the song by each other's side, only going to opposite ends of the stage a few times.

When it was over he hugged me, lifting me off the ground.

"You were wonderful. I told you." Justin whispered in my ear.

"Thanks. Not so bad yourself." I smiled as we pulled away. The music was still going, confetti falling from above us. We walked off stage next to each other and Lexi winked at me. When the doors shut behind us Justin picked me up by my waist and spun me, my head thrown back laughing. He set me down and I put my arms around his neck as he kissed me.

"You had nothing to worry about." He told me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Thank you." I hugged him and he tightened his grip around me.

"You're welcome. Get back out there. I'll see you after."

"Alright." I let go and he walked away, turning back and winking before he disappeared around the corner. The doors opened again and I walked out.

"Well hello New York." I smiled walking to the center of the stage. They screamed again and I let my mouth fall open. This was real. This was all really happening. They were cheering for me. I sold out Madison Square Garden.

"So, I guess I can do one more song. Cameron, what do you think?" I turned to him.

"Go for it!" He yelled.

I laughed and they screamed again.

"But which song should I do?" I asked the crowd.

"Super Bass!" I heard one girl yell up front.