Head Over Heels: Book One:08:

Onatrio Airport

9:54 PM

I stretched, then frowned, looking down at my clothes.

I was in sweats and a small t-shirt, not even bothering to really put myself together this morning.

My hair was in crazy curls, because I had taken a shower last night and then fallen asleep before I had a chance to do anything with it.

I guess I was just embarrassed to be seeing Justin - like this.

Makeup less, crazy hair, and sweatpants.

Maybe I should just change really quick...

He probably wouldn't like this.

But I didn't have time...

Justin was waiting at the gate, or had told me he'd be there.

I just know what to expect, and I wish I looked a little better.

I grabbed my bag, slinging it over my shoulder before I got my pillow and hugged it to my chest.

"You excited?" Angie asked me.

"Yeah." I giggled a little, my cheeks flushing as I bit down on my lip.

"I'm sure he is too."

I smiled at that, walking through the tunnel that led inside the airport and looked around.

I didn't see him...

I looked to the right over at the window, seeing Justin turn his head in time for our eyes to meet.

"Justin." I said under my breath, then dropped my bag and pillow, running over into his arms.

"Hi baby." He said in my ear, his hands along my back as his grip on me tightened.

"Hi." I giggled, letting myself melt into him, my eyes shut as I felt his breath along my neck, then he lifted me off the ground, spinning me a little before he put me down.

"I missed you so much." He told me, pulling back with a bright smile on his face, his fingers taking a strand of my curly hair to tuck it behind my ear.

Oh no.

"I missed you too." I said, suddenly shy and completely insecure with how I looked "You weren't waiting long were you?"

He shook his head, tugging me closer with his face still bright with his smile.

"No, just a few minutes."

"You're here by yourself?" I asked, looking around.

All I saw was him, and that was kind of dangerous.

"You could say that I made a few arrangements."

"And I thought they were for me." I teased.

"Where are you staying?"

"One of the nicer hotels, a good 20 minutes from here. I don't know the name of it, and I wouldn't be surprised if I end up switching, but it's not far from Stratford."

"I can stay if you want for a little while. I'd drive myself home. I don't need to be back till maybe midnight.."

"Yeah, stay. I need to talk to you about something."

"Is it about the interviews?" He asked.

All those questions about 'us,' what people had been saying.

And I lied happily to people's faces.

I don't want people to know about us, then he's not mine anymore in the aspect of our relationship, he's mine and everyone else's, including the paparazzi shoving their way into our lives, and I didn't want that.