Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:36:

I just loved this idea so much, thanks to Justin himself, I had to use it, BUT it is different! Please vote and comment! I I've reading the comments! They make my day!

**********************************

"What are we doing here?" I asked getting out of the car.

"You'll see." Justin put his hand on my back guiding me into the Staples center.

"Well obviously there are no concerts, it's practically a ghost town in the parking lot. You're not serenading me are you?"

"No." He shook his head as he laughed and pulled me closer to him. "Thanks for the idea though."

We went through the dimly lighted hallway and I kept looking around for any signs of just what might be going on.

We walked further and he smiled at me, obviously proud of this one.

We went into the first opening to the venue.

He stopped right before walking through.

"Look. 612-812. Funny huh? 612."

"Like you didn't plan it." I kissed him.

"Maybe. Stay right here." His arm fell from my back and he put his hands on my shoulders starring at me. "Stay."

"Ok." He let go of me and took a few steps forward looking into the arena. I heard faint music and took a step forward. His head turned to me seeing me move in the corner of his eye.

"I said stay." He grinned pointing his finger at me.

"Come on!" I whined.

He looked back out and then around.

"Alright, I guess you can come now." He held out his hand for me to take and I did walking forward.

"How did you do this?" I asked, starring out, and then back at him.

"I made a few calls. I've sold this place out three times, they did me a favor. Come on." He led me down the stairs slowly, one by one, until we reached the bottom.

"You really shouldn't have." I told him, my free hand holding onto his arm.

"But I did. Now I don't know about you, but those Sour Patch Kids right there are calling my name." He tugged on my arm walking over to the popcorn machine and the different choices of candy. They had Sour Patch Kids, Twizzlers, and Swedish Fish, my favorite.

"I can't believe you pulled this together so fast."

"You were busy filming and focused on other things. I took the time you were distracted to set it up."

I looked at the screen. The music was from one of my favorite movies; P.S. I Love You.

I let go of Justin's hand and took a step forward looking around. It's weird seeing this place empty. I looked back at Justin as he popped a Sour Patch Kid into his mouth. I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry." I said softly.

"What are you talking about?" He pulled back and I felt his caramel eyes looking into mine.

"Last night, I could have just dropped it. I was being stupid-"

"Shh." He shook his head and put his finger over my lips. "No, you don't have anything to be sorry about."

"I was yelling and just-"

"Lauren. Stop, it's ok. It's done with."

"You got one of my favorite movies and everything, in the Staples Center!"