Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:25:

:) you know what I'm gonna say!

enjoy:)

::x::o::x::

"I like the yellow." Justin whispered to me, except I was wearing a white tank top and shorts now. He had just seen my bathing suit before we left the room.

He took my hand as we walked down to the beach with Kenny, Marc and our moms not far behind. It was a little weird, but I didn't care. It was what it was.

"I think you said that at MSG."

"Yeah I probably did, but it wasn't a bathing suit then."

I blushed and he kissed my cheek.

We stepped out on to the sand and I looked around the beach. There were a few families spread out here and there. Honestly I was expecting more. An empty beach was perfectly fine with me.

Justin let go of my hand and I slipped of my flip-flops, setting my bag down in the sand. I pulled my shirt over my head and then took off my shorts. The wind blew my hair, which was natural because we were at the beach, I wasn't going to really do anything with it. I pulled it back in a ponytail and looked back at Justin.

"Come on." He held out his hand and I took it, leading me down to the water. I held onto his arm with my other hand as we walked out further.

"It's colder than it was yesterday." I glanced at him then looked down into the water.

"Don't back out on me now!" He let go of my hand, his arm going around my waist pulling me against him.

"I'm not." I shook my head as i laughed. "Didn't this hurt?" I traced the tattoo on his chest.m.

"Ehhh. A little, it's worse after when it's healing, but it's fine after a few weeks."

"You're crazy."

"Sometimes I am." He nodded and smiled at me again, taking a step further into the ocean.

"Like parasailing and bungee jumping, and yet you don't like small spaces!?"

"I'm weird I know. See with parasailing and bungee jumping there is a lot of free space, so..."

"So you would skydive too?"

"Yeah, maybe one day."

"Oh my goodness." I ran my hand over my face and he let out a stifled laugh.

"That you wouldn't have to do with me, but one way or another I'm going to get you to bungee jump."

"And once again I will say, Good luck with that."

A wave started to curl and we went smoothly through it. We weren't far enough as to where the waves would start to crash on us, but we were in far enough to where the little ones formed.

"I don't need luck."

"Oh, but you just might." I turned and slid my arms around his neck.

"I don't think so." He laughed and picked me up, pulling my legs around him. Now I was completely out of the water. He smiled at me like he had won, which he hadn't.

I looked at his eyes, not really caring about the conversation anymore. I was just happy to be here, away from everything.

"What are you thinking about?" He noticed my distance.

"Nothing. I'm happy, that's all." I shrugged and let my lips curl into a small smile.

"Good." He closed the distance between us kissing me, not that there much, he was already holding me to him.

I pulled away breathlessly, resting my forehead against his.