Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:17:

Not proof reading... sorry lol .

----------

I walked away with 4 out of the 7 awards. Justin got 4 out of his 5. He had shown me off every time he had won by a hug or kiss on the cheek. I loved it, the not hiding part, it made everything donning more real.

"Will you tell me where we are going?" I pleaded.

"No!"

We were walking through a tunnel. It wasn't like one of those old fairytale tunnels, just one under the Nokia theatre that led safely outside.

It was dimly lit, just enough for you to see, although Justin carried a flashlight with him. Smart guy.

"The journal is in my car. I want you to take it when you leave tomorrow." He told me as we slowly walked.

"Why? I thought you were gonna keep it."

"Nah, I wrote in it and I want you to read it. Write while you're gone."

"Ok, if that's what you want."

We were reaching the end, but weren't in any rush.

"I'll call every day and visit when I can. This is going to work out." He said as he opened the door. I felt the cool breeze against my skin making me shiver. Justin put his jacket over my shoulders and kept his arm around me.

Out back there was a pond, I turned back to see the theatre a good distance away. The parking lot was within walking distance.

A blanket laid a few feet away from the pond, and he led me towards it.

I'm sorta glad we weren't going out out, especially after tonight. I'd get to be alone with him one last time before I left in the morning.

There was a small box on the corner of the blanket and Justin smiled at me.

We sat down and I leaned into his chest. I looked into the pond. You could see the reflection of the stars.

I took off my shoes and pushed them off to the side, I slipped Justin's jacket off of me and handed it back to him. He sat it aside and put his arms around me,

"You really do look beautiful tonight." Justin whispered in my ear.

"You tell me all the time." I turned my head so I could see him as I smiled.

"Good, I should."

He reached for the box and handed it to me.

"Open it."

I took off the lid and inside was a silver locket with a gold bow.

"Justin you shouldn't-"

"Don't even. Do you like it?"

"I love it. It's beautiful, Will you put it on?" I asked him.

"Yeah, of course."

He took it out of the box and I shifted so I could hold up my hair. Justin put the necklace around my neck and fasten the clasp.

"I love you, so much." I turned and put my arms around him.

"I love you too." I kissed him and rested my hand on his cheek. He pulled me tightly against him, not leaving any space between us. My hands tangled through his hair and he leaned backwards slowly, laying down on the blanket, both of his hands on my back.

"I'm going to put a picture of me and you in it." I told him.

"Yeah?" My hair fell to the side and he tucked a strand behind my ear.