Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:30:

Guys we are back to #148 for fan fiction and #212 for Romance.

:'(

VOTE!!!!!!

************************************

4:32 PM

"You're going to be great. I'll call everyday. I promise and then I'll see you on the set, maybe even before then." Justin told me as we walked out of the terminal. Now we were in Arizona, he was catching another plane back to LA.

"I hope before then." I hugged him tightly, taking in the smell of his cologne, the feeling of his arms.

"I love you. I'll see you soon ok? Call if you need anything."

"I will. I love you too."

"I snuck one of my shirts and a sweatshirt in your suitcase before you left."

"Good." I laughed and lifted my head up to kiss him. His grip tightened around me and after a few seconds he pulled away, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Call me when you land ok? I don't care what time it is."

"I will. Good luck tomorrow. I'll see you soon." His hands dropped from around me and I nodded, not really able to say anything.

"Bye Justin." I managed.

"Bye Laur. Love you."

"Love you too."

He gave me a weak smile and kissed my forehead before walking away with his mom and Kenny. He looked back once and I smiled reassuring him to keep going.

"Come on sweetie, let's go." I looked over at my mom who was giving me a small smile. She took my hand and I walked beside her, looking back hoping to see Justin, but the crowd had blocked off any view I hoped of having.

My throat tightened but I shook it off. I'll talk to him later.

"You guys are going to be fine." She told me.

"I know, I know."

*************************************

6:42 PM

I walked into my hotel room and pulled my phone out of my bag. I wouldn't hear from Justin for a few hours.

I looked at my phones wallpaper smiling. Justin kissing me on the beach. The vacation was to quick.

I sighed and put my phone aside walking over to my suitcase. I opened it and sure enough Justin had put two shirts of his in there, along with the sweatshirt and our journal. I didn't even know he had written in it.

I sat it on the bed to read it later. I slung my purse back over my shoulder and headed to my mom's room. We were all heading out to dinner, I was finally back with my crew, and yet I still hadn't seen them, but now I needed to talk to my mom.

I knocked on the door and my mom opened it a second later.

"Hey, what's up?" She let me in her room and I shut the door behind me.

"I don't know, you tell me. We haven't really gotten to talk much."

"Nothing I guess. A few things." She shrugged.

"Marc one of those things?" I raised an eyebrow, remembering Wednesday night, or Thursday morning I should say.

She stopped walking for her suitcase and turned back to me.

"How did you know?"

"Mom, I'm a teenager- plus you're my mom. How could I not know?"

"So I guess Justin knows too..."