Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:16:

Once again I didn't proof read lol... sorry :/

---------------------

My mom zipped the back of my dress and I placed the gold gemed head band in my hair.

My dress was baby pink, right above my knees, strapless, and had little flakes of gold glitter down at the bottom, my hair was similar to Taylor's in her music video Love Story.

My stomach churned. I was so scared and nervous. Not even to perform, to walk out on that carpet with Justin.

"Thanks."

I reached down and picked up my gold heels, balancing on the wall to put them on.

I picked up my clutch off the side table and looked one more time in the mirror.

I smoothed out my dress and glanced at my mom letting out a breath.

"You look great, now go on. " I gave my mom a hug.

"Thanks. I'll see you later."

I walked out of the room down the hallway. My hand shook as I opened the clutch to pull put my phone. I texted Justin.

Lauren: Hey, you here?

Justin: Just pulled up around back, I'm walking to the building now.

I was almost to the end of the hallway when he walked in. He took a few steps in not knowing I was there, then stopped dead in his tracks.

He starred at me for a moment, and I felt myself blushing. I finished the distance between us, and put my arms around his neck.

"You look amazing."

"Thanks. You don't look have bad yourself." I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

I looked down at my shoes and then back at him. He kissed me a second later and I was nervous all over again. This was a first for me. No one really knew about me and Taylor, well they did we just kept it private. Or he kept it private.

Justin wore a gray jacket, graphic t-shirt with a girl from the Brady Bunch, black skinny jeans, and a pair of his supras.

"Thanks." He smirked and my hands fell from around his neck, he took my hand and we started for the door.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." Even though I wasn't.

He opened the door and we walked out towards the beginning of the red carpet. I took a deep breath and felt him looking at me.

"Baby, it's gonna be fine." He whispered.

"I know." I smiled.

We walked onto the red carpet, all eyes on us. I looked at him and he squeezed my hand.

We stopped at the backdrop where photos were taken. He looked at me and smiled, then I looked at the cameras. His hand was on my back, my body turned to him.

So far so good.

We walked again and went our separate ways a little for the interviewers. I was only doing a few then I would head inside.

"Oh my god it's Lauren!" I turned my head and saw Rosie and Sophia Grace from Ellen. I walked over quickly and looked down at them.

"I saw your YouTube video, you guys are so cute!" I gave them a hug and Sophia screamed causing me to laugh.

"You guys know any of my songs?" I asked.

Sophia broke out into Middle of Nowhere my latest single.