Where Hell Is Six Feet Deep

Newbie POV

"Well how are you kid? Feeling good?" My supervisor said, he was wearing a classic military uniform with all his medals hanging from his chest. "Yes sir, ready to go" I said and stood in attention. "No need for that, here" He said and gave me my dog tags. He was shorter since he was a rabbit and I was a fox but that didn't matter, he was one hell of a soldier and a friend. I raised the dog tags up to my face and inspected them, two pieces of metal with my name carved on them and covered with plastic.

"Uhm sir, what is this?" I asked, pointing at two rings that had been placed on top of the chain of the dog tags. "Your wedding ring. Your wife left us a year ago.... remember?" he asked but I shook my head. My memory was blank and fuzzy, with barely anything left in it. "No sir, I can't" I replied as formally as my confused state would allow me. "Don't worry you'll get the hang of it" He said and gave me a pat on the back.

"Thank you sir" I said and put on my dog tags around my neck. "Now go to your bunker, your squad is waiting" He said and I after I saluted he left, leaving me alone in that little room with his tiny bunny desk and some pictures of his family on it. It was weird how a black rabbit like him had such respect around here, animals always tend to disrespect rabbits but he is the top dog around here.

I sighed and picked up my bag with all my gear in it. It was heavy but I could manage it, actually now that I think about it, it felt extremely light for something as heavy as that. I shrugged and opened the door of the office and going out to the yard of the camp. This was the military center of the 'sanctuary' and it was located on the western part of the outer ring. Not the safest place to put the soldiers but at least we were to get some killing.

I found my bunker and walked up to the small building and stopped in front of the door. I looked up to the sky, the sky was blue with barely any clouds on it. I chuckled and opened the door in front of me, revealing the inside of the bunker. Six beds with five of them already being occupied by.... yeah these guys. Two tigers, one black wolf with a blue stripe on his neck and a vixen. "Well who are you?" The wolf asked without looking at me.

I threw my bag up to my bed which was right next to the door, below mine laid the vixen. "I'm the new guy" I said and stretched my back. Without waiting for anything else I started unpacking my stuff. "I know you idiot..... don't you have a name?" The wolf asked me and snorted. "Attention!" One of the tigers shouted, the squad leader, and we all stood in attention as the commander entered. The black rabbit nodded and we eased up.

"Good morning kids. I just wanted to tell you a thing or two about what will happen here" He said and begun taking small steps forward, walking past us. "This is not the military, this is an extermination force" He said, getting our attention. He saw that and kept talking. "After your training you will be sent to what I like to call: 'Where hell is six feet deep" He said with a smirk. Of course we were all ready to ask him what he meant. "You will be sent to kill savages on daily basis and on every part of the city" He said.

The vixen gasped but nobody looked at her. Something inside me had already prepared me for this moment. "Are you all agreed with this?" He asked. Why would he ask us? You never get a saying in the military. "Good, as you all know I am Max Midnight.... your handler. I will watch over you during missions" He said and we all nodded.

"Now tell them your name. A team must know each other" Max said and looked at me. "Alright" I said and stepped forward so that the whole squad could see me. "My name is..." I said and breathed in, I had no idea why but my heart started beating faster when I begun to speak my name. "Nick.... Nick Wilde" I said.

A/N Really guys? You really believed I would kill Nicky? Oh hell naw I'm gonna make this waaaaaaaay worse!!!!!