United We Stand

A/N Sorry for notupdating for a while. I was a bit sick but now I'm back! Before I start this chapter I would like to say two things: A) Thanks everone for the support. B) I would like to start a little competition. In the chat write me what you would like to happen in the next chapter. Whichever I pick will be presented and your profile will be displayed! Plz do that if you have the time. 

Nick POV 

Was that really happening? Am I going soft? There must be something wrong me. I put my back on a dusty wall and looked down, this feels weird. My heart beats in a different way, I believe that I am doing this just for the reward but something deep inside me tells me that I am wrong, something tells me that I am doing this for something else. That I am doing this for something so important that will change my life in many different levels.

I look up, clouds have covered the hot sun that hovers above Zootopia. "You ok?" Jasmine's voice was heard from my left, she didn't come closer. "Yeah, just thinking" I said and she left again, everyone had his own demons to worry about. "I couldn't be better...." I whispered to myself and pulled my phone from my pocket, how long has it been since I last used that thing? Two... no four years. 

Four years siting inside this hellhole of a city, suffering day and night, No.... it's been more than that. I have been suffering my whole life. Pain was, is and will always be what surounds me. What describes me and what directs me. I am an instrument of pain, a tool of causing more of tis sick feeling. Some enjoy it, others hate it. Both think of it though and they both know what it is. 

"What am I thinking?" I asked myself. "The truth..." A creepy voice answered, it came from the dark part of the alley I was in. "I was wondering if there is truth left in this world...." I said back to the ghostly figure. A hissing sound was heard and then silence. "They will die..... all of them" The voice said again, it knew where to strike. Where it hurt me more. "...... I know" I replied. 

"...you are to blame for that..... they trust you... " The figure said, pausing for a while before speaking again. Its voice was now familiar, it sounded like someone that bullied me way long ago. "Foxes are just shifty, cunning and untrustworthy creatures....." The voice said. A tear came down my face, it knew that. "No one will ever love you...." It said again with a hissing sound.

"What do you want from me?!" I shouted and fell on my knees, crying. These tears were different from before, they were tears of pain and sorrow. I felt the soft touch of a paw on my neck. "Who were you talking to?" She asked, it was Judy. "No one.... I'm fine" I said, trying to get back up ut my legs couldn't hold me up. "It's ok to talk, it will make you feel better" She said and looked at me. 

"I am just too....".

"...broken" She said.

"Yeah.. I feel like I can't protect any of you".

"We trust you and no matter what happens we won't blame you".

"... I am not worth your trust..."I said and looked down.

"No Nick! I only know you a day and I have jumped from a building, followed you inside hell and by all means I will come with you anywhere! I trust you with my life" She said and hugged me.

"I... don't know what to say". She knew exactly what to say to me, how to make feel better. How to make the pain go away even for a split second.

"I can't know what you've been through but..... if you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here...... I am a little short but you know what I mean!" She said and we both laughed a little, that small joke was exactly what I needed to feel better. "Judy.... why are you so kind at me?" I asked. She looked at me with a smile on her face and she spoke like a loving mother to her child.