Mr. Big

Judy POV

We woke up inside a storage room of some short, there were barely any lights so I could see clearly. "Nick?" I asked, hoping that he would be there. "Glad you're awake, how's your head?" He asked and shook around to show me that he was still alive. We had been tied together with a rope. "Still dizzy but I'm fine... where are we?" I asked and tried to widen my pupils to see better in the dark... didn't work, Nick had better luck though. Who am I kidding? He's a fox of course he can see in the dark!

"Mr.Big's men caught us... gotta find a way outta here" He said and started to move his paws around. "What are you doing? Don't touch my tail!" I said and tried to move away from him... he had grabbed my tail! "Sorry! Can't see behind my back, I am trying to cut the rope... dammit my paws are too dull!" He said furiously, that wasn't going to help us.

"Any other ideas?" I asked, he had given up on trying to cut it. "I can try to reason with him..." He suggested, great. How he would do that I had no idea but he sure as hell had to think of a way soon. Mr.Big's guards opened the door, shedding some light inside the dark room. The larger one picked both of us up and carried us into another room which had a desk in the back and a fireplace right opposite the entrance door.

Two different polar bears were standing inside the room before we entered and two more appeared right after we were left down on the floor. "Stay here" The bear said and closed the door behind us. "Is that Mr.Big?" I asked when a larger polar bear entered the room. "No!" He whispered to me. Another one, even bigger bear got in. "Is that Mr.Big?" I asked again. "Stop talking!!!!!" He said and stood still.

The last bodyguard that had entered the room sat behind the desk and put his paws on it. Then he opened them, revealing a tiny little arctic shrew. "That's him" He said and got closer. "Nick... what a surprise to find you here. Again!" The shrew who was obviously Mr.Big said sarcastically. "I had no intention of coming here, we were just passing by! Just let me go and I'll never show up again..." Nick said and got closer.

"You said that last time" The shrew said and slightly changed position on his tiny chair. "I know... it was an accident, promise" Nick said, trying to convince him to leave us. "There are no accidents Nick..." The shrew continued, putting even more pressure on us. "Sir I demand you leave us be!" I said and stepped forward.

Nick POV

"Carrots what are you doing?!" I said, the bunny had gone crazy! They might have hit her too hard on the head or something. "Who are you? What's that costume?" Mr.Big asked her and turned his head towards Carrots... that wasn't good. "Costume? Sir, I am a police off..." She went on to say but I closed her mouth with my paw before she could finish her sentence. "Mime! She's a mime! Mimes don't speak!" I said, implying that she needed to shut the fuck up.

"No! I am a ZPD officer and I demand you leave us alone!" She insisted, I facepalmed... I don't even know how she has survived so long in this place. "If so... ICE THEM!" Mr.Big ordered and the bodyguards grabbed us from the necks. "NO, NO, NO! Please!" I begged him but he didn't listen. The bears opened a hatch below the carpet. I was about to become a Fox pawpsticle... great!

"Daddy! What did we say? No icing people on my wedding!" A cute and tiny little voice said from behind Mr.Big... it was his daughter. "Honey, daddy has to" He said but he seemed hesitant, he didn't want to look bad in front of his daughter... we could use that to our advantage. "Daddy it has been years since then just forget it!" She insisted and put down her... foot" They were so small I couldn't see anything from here. "Uh.... how can I say no to you?" Mr.Big said and signaled his man to leave us down.