17 - What's going on ?

Omgosh it's been a while, I'm so sorry I just haven't had time now I'm back at school and stuff. Btw my kitten is still adorable and small.

 Btw my kitten is still adorable and small

I opened my eyes and looked around.

It was night.

I tried to sleep again but it just wouldn't come to me.

It was dark,

I felt alone.

The faint silhouettes of the things around my room has ever me an eerie feeling.

I pushed myself out of bed and turned on the lights.

I froze.

There on my wall above me bed, written in blood was to x's with a gap in between them. (X X) Upon gazing over those symbols my blood ran cold, chills seemed to attack my spine. Who would do that? And why? It made me feel sick knowing someone was in my room while I was sleeping. Probably looming over me before they drew the symbol. I stepped forwards and stood on my bed to reach the symbols. I tried to rub them off but they remained. I furrowed my brows and tried to shake the remaining tiredness from my body. I entered my bathroom and grabbed my mask and slipped it on. I went to teleport into the hall but nothing happened. I frowned and tried again thinking it was my tiredness. When nothing happened I turned to look into the bathroom mirror. But there was nothing there, my reflection wasn't there. I could see my hands and arms with my own eyes but I couldn't see my reflection. I reached forwards and touched the mirror, nothing. I moved something, it moved in the reflection but I wasn't there. I took my mask off and it instantly appeared floating in the air. I swallowed hardly. My hands wouldn't phase through the mask or anything for the matter. I put it back on and breathed in sharply, panic overwhelming my senses. What the hell was going on?

I ran out of the bathroom and opened my door dashing out into the hall. Usually stepping this heavily you would hear footsteps or pounding against the wooden floorboards. There was nothing I could do to stop the silence filling my ears. I stopped and screamed, I screamed until my lungs were burning. But there was nothing but silence. No matter how hard I tried, I didn't make a sound. Tears fell from my eyes. All I could do was touch.

I ran straight to Hoodies room,  I knocked on the door but no sound was heard. I gulped and looked around. I found a vase on a nearby stand and grabbed it. I threw it and it smashed loudly against his door. I heard noises, I could hear, I sighed in partial relief. Then when the door opened a few moments later I threw myself at Hoodie, knocking him over and falling into his room. I jumped up off him and shut his door. He was cursing and confused. "What the hell?" He asked looking around. I went to speak but remembered he couldn't hear me. I sighed and his head perked up, "who's there?!" Finally his eyes scanned over me and he stood abruptly. "What?!" He exclaimed. I blinked a few times, "c-can you hea-r me?" I finally heard myself, but it didn't sound like me, it was all distorted and glitchy. "Yes.." he answered hesitantly. "An-d.. and you c-a-n see me?" I asked. He nodded. "W-what going on? Wh-who are you?" I tried to speak but gurgles and distorted glitching sounds were all I could make. He backed up and got to his feet. I felt tears stream down my cheeks. Finally I was able to say something, "h-help me, pl-ease H-ood-ie." I collapsed and looked at him with desperation. Finally he took the initiative to turn on the light. He gasped, "Soul? I-is that you?" I nodded and he  rushed over to me. "What's going on?" He asked me. I shook my head, "I do-n't kn-o-w.."

...

"What do you mean you can't see her!?" Hoodie exclaimed without stuttering in  front of the others for possibly the first time ever. "Bro you're tripping," BEN sighed putting a hand on Hoodie shoulder. "Child she's probably out killing or something," Slender spoke up. As Hoodie continued to wildly gesture to me. "Of al-l peo-pl-e I woul-d have thought you c-ould sens-e my presen-ce," I said, knowing only Hoodie could hear me. Slender froze, he seemed to look around the room before turning back to Hoodie. "I think you have lured a stray spirit here," He said starting down at Hoodie. "N-no! That was her speaking!" Hoodie exclaimed exasperated.  "Don't waste our time damn," Jeff sighed and people filed out of the room. I hung my head sadly and listened to them leave.

"Is she sitting on your bed?" A voice asked, surprising me. It surprised Hoodie too and we looked up to see Masky had not left. Hoodie looked at me, "yeah," He said sadly. "Make her say something only I know then," He said, knowing very well what I would say if I was there. Hoodie looked at me again, "y-you're no-t gonna l-ike this," I sighed. "She says you're not gonna like what she's about to say," Hoodie chimed in so Masky knew I had spoken. "You f-el-l in l-ove with a h-uman An-d she broke y-our heart." "She says, you fell in love with a human and got your heart broken," Hoodie repeated before stopping, "wait, you what?! And how come you know this!" He said directing the second question to me. "Oh my gosh, she is really there," Masky said in a soft tone. I stood up from the bed and grasped onto him in a hug. He tensed up, "she's hugging you," Hoodie filled in. He relaxed slightly and I released him before sitting back on the bed.

"So, she woke up and there were these two black crosses above her bed and she thinks they're linked to this?" Masky confirmed. Hoodie nodded, I sighed and Masky frowned. Our masks were stacked on Hoodie's bedside table.

This was all so sudden, am I dreaming?