6 - Smile

A lot of heads turned and I felt myself fading away from shyness. Slender tried to urge me through the door way but his hand phased right through me. "Oh..." he said like an idiot.

He finally managed to get me through the door after I disappeared and reappeared again. "Everyone, this is our newest family member, she doesn't have a creepypasta name yet so until then call her..." he looked at me, oh god he's looking at me. I gulped, "(-y-y/n-n)," I said very stuttery. Out of all the heads that turned, Hoodie stood out most to me, probably because I knew him. "Cool mask," some guy eating some sort of cake said, he was sitting on the couch and had his mask lifted above his mouth so he could eat. Slender shoved me further in the house before asking Hoodie to show me where my room was. "Did you m-make a contract?" He asked me, sounding a lot more nervous and shy from when I first met him. I just nodded and hid behind him as we walked down the halls. "Everyone who l-lives in this house did, o-other then Slender," he informed me. "Uh huh," I agreed. "Here it is!" We stopped outside a black door with white stripes on it, I nodded. He moved aside and I opened the door. The room was pretty big and kinda bare, the wardrobes were empty and the drawer was spotless. The bed frame was a chocolate brown and the bed sheets were white. The Donna cover was black. There was a black floor mat and (f/c) walls. I looked around then I looked back at Hoodie that was watching me from the door. "Why?" I asked. "What?" He asked. "Why didn't you kill me? Why did you help me?" I questioned with sadness hinting in my voice. "I could see you had potential," was all he said. I nodded and faded away, going invisible. I phased through the wall and reappeared next to him. "O-okay," I said and he jumped and quickly turned to face me. I chuckled quietly. "By the way, your creepypasta form is really cool," he said nudging me as we walked back to the lounge room. My cheeks started feeling warm despite my lack of body heat, due to being dead. I smiled and nudged him back, "I was always badass," I said playfully, he chuckled and my cheeks flushed pink again. Thankful for my mask it was hidden.

"Do you like games?" "How bout cheesecake? I hope you like cheese cake!" "Am I beautiful?" .... "I eat kidneys...." everyone spoke to me at once. I started to fade but Hoodie put a hand on my shoulder, I just nodded rapidly. They seemed satisfied and walked away. I sighed in relief. "It's almost dinner," Hoodie says quietly. I nodded and rubbed my sore wrists, frowning under my mask. I walked down a hallway exploring, surprisingly Hoodie followed. I stopped suddenly and he crashed into me lightly. "S-sorry!" He exclaimed. I just gave him a thumbs up. "Hoodie?" I asked. "Hm?" "What was your contract?" I kinda regretted asking the question, Slender had warned me some mightn't want to talk about it. He didn't say anything, I guess he's one of those people. I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly before quickly walking past him and to my room. Once I shut the door I leant on it. I sighed, I think I hit a nerve, I think I hit it hard. I locked the door and decided to checkout my on suite. When I went in I noticed somethings, a large pair of scissors, razor blades, my knife in my pocket. Yeah the blades were the first things that attracted my eyes. I slowly reached forward and grabbed the scissors when banging started on my bedroom door. I jumped in surprise and quickly put the scissors back. I went invisible and phased my head through the wall to check who it was. Jeff I think it was, was banging on my door, mumbling about dinner. I saw Hoodie further down in the hallway, he was watching Jeff. I phased back through the wall and opened the door quickly, stepping aside as Jeff tripped inside. I watched him with interest as he scrambled around the floor. He clutching his back and groaned. "It's... dinner.... time," he strained. I built up the courage to pull him up from the ground before I spoke. "I'm not really h-hungry, it's been a long d-day, I think I-I will just sleep I-instead," I tried not to stutter. He groaned in annoyance, "Kay whatever," and walked away. I watched him leave my door before closing it and locking it again. I sat on my bed and buried my masked face into my knees. I sighed and considered my life. I had a new opportunity but... I still felt alone... I still felt depressed and ugly and fat and anxious and paranoid and... and... I sighed, just one more day.

After about ten minutes I heard soft knocking on my door, it was much softer then Jeff's, almost as if it didn't want to be heard and I'm pretty sure I know who it belongs to. I sighed and closed my eyes to calm myself before getting up and pulling open the door. The first thing I saw was a black gloved hand and it knocked softly on where the bridge of my nose would be on my mask before quickly retracting. "Oh sorry," Hoodie's voice made its way to my ears. I walked back over to my bed and ... mask planted ? Into it. I heard the door softly click closed. Hoodie was interesting, he had some sort of softness in everything he did, other then killing probably. He seemed like he would be that one kid who took really good care of his toys. I closed my eyes and buried myself deeper into the mattress. The mattress dipped a little as he sat on the end.

"He brought me back to life," he said clearly without stuttering. I pursed my lips together. "I fell from a high up place when someone was trying to kill me but, I kinda just panicked and let go from the frame, then I hit the ground. It was almost suicide. He revived me and made me his proxy, that was my contract. It's kind of sad considering I died from Tim, uh Masky, but he was Tim at the time, ehh, long story," he said. I pushed myself up from the bed and closed my eyes tight as I sat on my knees and hugged him. I felt him hug back, it felt nice, it made me feel warm, it made me feel whole. I felt like I was human again, even if it was for a brief second. I'm completely sure I had the most visibility I've had since I made my contract. And....

I smiled