7 - I've never had a crush before

I smiled down at the corpse, I could hear the spirit crying, being a ghost is so cool. I looked at the knife in my hand and ran my thumb over the rose. It was a habit for me to do that often. Usually when I was killing. The little girl's spirit sat next to her body and bawled her eyes out, I sighed, "take a rest," I said and her spirit dispersed through the air in little particles. The pastas no longer called me (y/n) they call me Soulless. Apparently I steal others souls because I don't have one of my own and I get jealous. It became true for some reason, I started seeing spirits but I lacked my own and I got so jealous I tried to steal others, I also enjoy killing.

I sighed and decided to head back home. I floated through the forest tiredly until I heard a voice, "Soul?" I jumped at quickly turned around, starting to fade when I realised it was just Hoodie. I sucked in a breath of relief. "Don't scare me like that," I sighed and yawned again. He chuckled.

It's been two months since he told me about his contract and I have fit in surprisingly well. Hoodz, as I like to call him, and I have grown exceptionally closer, like best friends forever status. We finally made it back to the mansion and I opened the door and stepped inside. "Oh look, blood bath's back," Jane sneered before her and Clockwork started laughing meanly. I glared at them from behind my mask, I could see her soul, it was smirking. Hoodz put an arm around me, "don't listen to her," he whispered in my ear. I smiled under my mask and nodded. "Ima go clean up," I said and he nodded. We dashed up the stairs then split our separate ways.

When I got to my room I pulled some clothes out of my dresser, a plain Tee, a casual navy hoodie, black track pants, another pair of black gloves and some socks. I left them on my bed before locking the door then heading in the bathroom, I locked that door too. Then I peeled off my bloody clothes and put my mask on the basin. I ran the bath and sighed. I hadn't had a bath in ages, I grabbed some bath salts and a bath bomb I stole the other day. I toss a few of the salts in and got in the bath. Then I lowered the lavender smelling and coloured bath bomb into the water. It exploded into purpleness and stated bubbling away. It filled the bath with purple bubbles and I loved every second of it. I leaned back and allowed my self to become engulfed in the lavenderness. I smiled to my self and enjoyed my bath. About 30 minutes later when I was done I wrapped myself in a snugly towel and drained the bath. I washed my mask and hung it up to dry.

I went into my room and changed into the clothes I put aside. Then I crawled onto my bed and started reading a book I stole that sounds interesting. It's about a girl who could tell the future but no matter what she does she always sees herself die so she has to find a way to survive or something. I let my hood back and rested on the headboard of my bed as I snuggled into my clothes while I read. It was actually a pretty good book. After about an hour or so of reading I heard a gentle knock. I swung my legs off the bed and got up. I put my book on the bedside table and grabbed my mask. I pulled my hood up then went over to the door.

I smiled under my mask when I opened the door revealing Hoodie was the one knocking. "Hmm, oh w-wanna watch a movie?" He asked, "w-we can go get th-the others too and h-have a movie night." I nodded, "sounds fun!" Then I grabbed my dagger just incase. He waited for me by the door. When I walked back over I shut my door then followed him down the hall, he slung an arm over my shoulder and I blushed a little, he does that often I used to be so nervous that his arm would end up phasing through me. I don't usually blush, unless I'm embarrassed or nervous. Someone's door flung open as we were walking and I jumped, once again his arm ended up phasing through me and I hid behind him. BEN tumbled out of the doorway. Then looked at Hoodie, "is Soul here?" He asked, I must be invisible. Hoodie nodded, he could probably feel me clinging onto his back. I became slightly more visible and BEN saw me, he nodded before pushing himself off the floor. "Can you g-get everyone for a m-movie night?" Hoodie asked. BEN's whole face literally lit up. "Yep, yep and totally!" He exclaimed.

We were all sitting in the lounge room watching a horror movie. I clung onto Hoodie's arm because I kept getting scared from the jump scares. He would look at me every so often and chuckle when I jumped. I found myself blushing, I've been here for a while and my best friends are Hoodie and Masky. I've always been closer to Hoodie though. I'm happy here and I don't cut as many times a day any more. I jumped again and listened to Hoodie laugh, my cheeks grew redder, I've never had a crush before so I don't know if I like him, just as a friend or maybe something more. I sighed and he wrapped one of gloved hands in one of my own, our black gloves blending in together nicely. My face was on fire it felt so hot. I laid my head on his shoulder and looked at my wrist, remembering when we first met.

And how...

Long sleeves hide scars