Chapter 10: Will You Be Mine *Skylox*

Start from the beginning

~o~O~o~ End ~o~O~o~

I also added some socks onto my outfit, because the floor was really cold in here. And finally adding on my sunglasses, hiding my eyes, from the innocence of others. I heard the door bell ring, then the sound of a creaking door. Ty was here. And the thought of Mitch, left my mind.

*TY"S POV*

After I got off the phone with Adam, I went and looked into the mirror. My face was like a tomato patch. I had spaced out when Adam was talking to me.

I was about to leave when I realized I was still in my boxers, so I went up the stairs, to my room. I put on my usual white V-neck, black skinny jeans, purple wrist bands, and my black and purple high tops. And finishing off my look, with my emerald glowing headphones.

~o~O~o~ Flashback ~o~O~o~

I was given these headphones for my 18th birthday, from Adam. He threw me a surprise party, and after everyone left, he dragged me to a beautiful picnic on a hill by his house. The moon reflected off his sun-kissed skin. His curly hair, flopping his face. Covering his eyes, more than his sunglasses do.

On the hill, was a picnic basket, with all my favorite food in it. Everything Chinese. Lots of noodles, and desserts were in the basket.

On the look out from the hill was a lake. It was shimmering from the shine of the moon. I noticed a lamp that had a maroon tint to it, in the distance.

I looked over at Adam, who saw the confusion in my eyes. He pulled me up, and raced me down to the lake. As we neared the light, I could faintly hear music playing. As we approached the sound, I realized what song it was. All about us... By He is we feat. Owl City.

Adam pulled me into his chest, and at that we started to dance. Slowly we got closer and closer. The movement was smooth, and passionate. We rocked back and forth as the song played.

Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance.

I'll spin you around, won't let you fall down.

Would you let me lead? You can step on my feet.

Give it a try, it'll be alright

The room's hush hush and now's our moment.

Take it in, feel it all and hold it

Eyes on you, eyes on me.

We're doing this right.

'Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love

Spotlight's shining. It's all about us

It's oh, oh, all

About uh, uh, us

And every heart in the room will melt

This is a feeling I've never felt

But it's all about us

Suddenly I'm feeling brave

Don't know what's got into me

Why I feel this way

Can we dance real slow?

Can I hold you real close?

The room's hush hush and now's our moment

Take it in, feel it all and hold it

Eyes on you, eyes on me

We're doing this right

Do you hear that love? They're playing our song