Chapter 33

There's going to be a few month time skip because I have no idea what else to write, so this will be the chapter where they find out the gender.

L I A M

Four and a half months.

That how far I had made it in the pregnancy and I was extremely happy I had made it this far and my baby was healthy.

Enzo and I thought we had lost our baby when I was experiencing stomach pains and started bleeding.

Dr. Mettio kept a close on my for the next couple of days then confirmed that it was nothing to worry about when it stopped and never happened again.

I had a doctors appointment today and if we were lucky we would get to find out the gender of our baby.

My bump got bigger and I was getting used to the consistent pains I seemed to feel every day, nothing to worry about, just something I had to deal with. But I didn't wake up to empty to contents of my stomach anymore and I didn't feel as moody as I did the first few months, though I did have my days. And with this phase of feeling better came my desire for sex. And Enzo was happy to stay in bed with me, satisfying my sexual needs.

We were now on our way to Dr. Mettio's office.

"Liam, how are you feeling, love?" He asked, kissing my cheek and rubbing my swollen belly.

"Good." I smiled, not lying.

Enzo had been working all morning and didn't really get to talk to me until the car ride to the appointment.

"I hope we have a sweet baby girl." Enzo smiled, continuing massaging my stomach, "What do you want?"

I smacked him playfully, "Enzo, we can't choose the gender of our baby. I just hope that he or she stays healthy."

"He or she will be fine." He whispered, softly kissing me.

I wanted to believe what he was saying, it was just hard with the scare we had not even a month ago and the things that could go wrong with this rare and unusual pregancy.

When we got to Dr. Mettio's office a nurse showed us to a room with the ultrasound machine.

Dr. Mettio joined us a few minutes after and asked me a few questions and did a regular check up, reassuring us that everything was okay before lifting up my shirt and spreading a cold gel on my stomach.

He put the wand of the ultra sound on my stomach and we all watched the black and white screen as he searched for our baby. Which didn't take long. Then he moved it around to see if he could determine the gender.

When he stopped he turned and smiled, "Is it a girl?" Enzo asked happily, squeezing my hand, making me smile.

"Sorry, Enzo, but you are having a boy." Dr. Mettio smiled.

I felt myself smiled as I turned to Enzo, being met with lips on mine.

"Don't worry, I'll love him just the same." Enzo whispered making me chuckle.

I opened my mouth to ask Dr. Mettio a question but he beat me to it, "He's growing normally and is fine, Liam. There's nothing to worry about." He reassured.

I smiled and looked back at the screen where our baby boy was curled up in my stomach.

Enzo kissed my cheek, I could tell he was smiling, "How many pictures?" Dr. Mettio asked and wiped off the gel.

"Four." Enzo answered.

I looked at him waiting for why we needed that many, "One for each of us, one for my father and one for your parents." He explained, sensing my confusion.