Chapter 31

Sorry it's not very long.

L I A M

I had a doctors appointment today and I felt like complete shit.

My leg hurt, I was nauseated the whole morning, even after I threw up and all I wanted to do was sleep the whole time we waited for Dr. Mettio to arrive. Enzo asked him to come by instead of us driving to his office because I didn't feel good.

I was drifting off to sleep next to Enzo on the couch when there was a knock on the door. Dr. Mettio walked in a few seconds later and I was laying down on the couch, holding onto one of the throw pillows.

"It's not a very good day today." Enzo warned.

"No shit." I mumbled.

"What hurts?" Dr. Mettio asked.

"Everything." I groaned.

"He's been throwing up more than normal and all he wants to do is sleep." Enzo spoke for me.

"Well those are the symptoms of a normal pregnancy. I'm still going to go through with the normal check up, next visit I'm going to want you to come in so I can do another ultra sound." He said and he proceeded to check my pulse and feel around my stomach cautiously.

 "Well everything feels and sounds fine, I just think that to day is a bad. You're probably going to have more of those considering the circumstances. But your baby is fine and you will be too, just get some rest." He said and walked out of the room to whisper a few things to Enzo, which I didn't bother to try to listen.

Oliver came over to the couch and licked my face, sensing my discomfort and trying to make me feel better.

Enzo came back a few minutes later and kissed my forehead, I didn't know he had medicine in his hand until he helped me sit up and offered a few pills and a glass of water.

"It will help with the nausea, do you want to go lay down in bed?" He asked as I took the pill and swallowed it with some water.

"Yeah." I said and moved to get on my feet but Enzo didn't even let me stand up as he picked me up and carried me to our room.

He laid me down and kissed my forehead, "I have to finish up a few things, get some sleep, love." He said and walked out, it didn't take me long to fall asleep.

E N Z O

I hated seeing Liam so tired and sick, but there was nothing I could do except give him the medicine Dr. Mettio told me would help him.

I didn't want to leave Liam alone, I would much rather prefer staying in bed all day with him then filling out paper work and making sure that my paying customers are happy enough with what I get them.

I could always just kill them when if they didn't appreciate my efforts.

I sighed as I took a seat at my desk. I had just gotten off the phone when Carlos walked in, "There's been an attack on your casino." He informed.

I had almost forgotten about that thing. It wasn't really mine, my dad had started it. It was a place for high powered men and women to go an relax and make some money, get drunk and have a nice one night stand with a man or woman they wouldn't remember the name of.

I hadn't really been keeping up with it, I let Carlos deal with the shit that went on there, already having enough on my plate.

"Who did it?" I asked.

"The Vella family." He told me and I almost groaned, "It wasn't anything serious, I already called some people and they'll have it fixed soon. We just have to get the Vella family off our backs."

They were a pain in the ass. The Vella family were a Las Vegas based mafia that specialized in money laundering, but they loved fucking with mafia owned Casinos for fun. I knew how to get rid of them though. 

All I'd have to do if offer them a few million and shoot a few of them if that wasn't enough. They were at the bottom of the food chain, where as I was at the top, they wouldn't do shit to me if I was right in front of them.

"You know I can't go to Vegas and leave him here." I said, "Is there anyway you could-"

He cut me off and I glared, "Take him with you, I mean it's Vegas, let him have a little fun before he really starts to show and has the baby. It's not going to take much to get rid of the Vella family and no ones going to try to hurt him if you're with him and have some back up"

I thought about what he had said, it wouldn't be the worst idea. I'm sure, when Liam was feeling better, he'd love to have a little fun before we couldn't anymore. It wouldn't hurt to ask him.

"Okay, I'm going to ask him when he is feeling better, you inform some of my best men on what we are doing and tell them to be ready by tomorrow afternoon. Make sure Marco and Ortiz are informed." I said and he walked off to do what I said.

I called my pilot and told him when to be ready then I finished I few things before walking up to my room where Liam was sleeping. I saw Oliver in my spot on the bed and shoved him off to lay down by a slowly waking up Liam.

"Don't hurt Oliver." He grumbled, his voice raspy.

I rolled my eyes and said, "He's fine, how are you feeling?" 

"Better, a lot better." He said and rolled on his side to look at me.

"That's good, do you think you're going to be hungry for dinner?" My chefs were making something as we spoke.

He nodded, "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry." 

I pushed the hair away from his face, "I've got to go to Vegas for business-" He cut me off before I could even finish my sentence.

He sat up and slapped my hand away from his face, "You are not leaving me, send someone else." He all but yelled at me.

Instead of being mad at his outburst I chuckled, "Let me finish. I was wondering if you'd like to go with me, what I have to do isn't dangerous but it has to be done. I wouldn't even think about bringing you if it was dangerous. I just thought you'd like to have a little fun before we have a little son or daughter running around." I said.

Liam smiled, "Really?" 

I nodded and he suddenly frowned, "But I'm not old enough to do anything in Vegas."

I laughed again, "No ones going to be asking for your ID when you're with me. Now come on, dinner is going to be ready soon." 

I pulled him out of bed, a smile back on his face.

I helped Liam down stairs, his leg still didn't feel so well and then we sat down at the table just in time for a few maids to come out and bring us dinner.

I could tell Liam was excited he had told me that he had never done it before. His father didn't let him, obviously not wanting Liam to turn out like him and get in too deep.

Liam and I talked all through out dinner and since he wasn't very tired after sleeping most of the day, we decided to watch a movie.

I went to sleep soon after the movie ended, Liam staying up to read until he too, went back to sleep.

The next update will be all the covers I got from you lovely readers and I will reveal which one I'm going with. I got more covers than I was expecting so thank you all so much to those of you that took the time to make me one! I will post the covers tomorrow.  

Baby Boy names? 

Baby Girl names?

Also the next chapter will be about Enzo and Liam's adventures in Vegas.