Chapter 10

L I A M

We arrived at his private air strip and Enzo led me to his jet as a few people got our stuff out of the back of the car.

Once we were inside I was surprised by how nice it looked and how spacious it actually was. Enzo and I took a seat and a woman walked up with a tray, holding two drinks. She set them on the table and walked away without a word.

The liquid was bubbly.

Enzo took a glass and motioned for me to do the same, "Champagne." He explained, tipping his glass to mine before taking a sip. I did the same.

As the plane ascended we finished our glasses and I had another.

It didn't take as long as I thought it would to get to his so called private island.

We landed on a worn down concrete landing strip in what looked like the middle of no where.

"Um, are you sure you didn't take me here to kill me?" I asked as we stepped off of the jet.

He chuckled and led me to another car, "I'm sure."

He held open the door for me and we got in and his driver took off, knowing exactly where to go.

I looked out the window after a few minutes and my mouth dropped open. We were driving by the beach, the sand was free of sea weed and the water was so clear I could she the rocks in the water from where we were driving.

"How does it say so clean?" I asked.

"I have workers that live here, they can live here free if they work." He answered.

A few minutes later and we were in front of a huge beach house with a huge pool in front and the beach a couple hundred yards in front of that.

I looked at the massive building in awe, it was everything I ever expected from a rich beach house and more.

Enzo smiled at my amazement and placed his hand on the small of my back, "Come on, lets go inside."

The inside was even better, everything was decorated in light beach colors, from whites to blues to yellows to grays. It was the total opposite of Enzo's home mansion.

The floors were white tile and the walls were a calm beige with various decorations ranging from blue to yellow.

There were a few women straightening things up and finishing their cleaning.

Enzo led me up the stairs to the master bed room and I instantly walked to the wall of windows that faced the beautiful beach. There was a door that led to a balcony that over looked the pool in the front.

As I walked out and held onto the railing, letting the ocean breeze fill my senses, Enzo came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

I was so at ease I didn't even push him away, but after a while I began to get anxious and wanted to go to the beach.