Chapter 9

Picture of Jon Kortajarena as Enzo

Long Chapter (Wedding)

L I A M

Enzo was now fully healed and his fever was gone, which was nice considering the fact that our wedding was the following day.

We were eating dinner, a usual habit, the meal heavenly as always.

"Where would you like to honeymoon?" Enzo suddenly asked.

I looked at him, wide eyed, "No one said anything about a honeymoon."

"I just did." He smirked.

"Enzo, you can't just decided a honeymoon spot a day before a wedding." I looked at him, sometimes he was just down right stupid.

"Of course I can, and I am. So, where would you like to go?" He asked again.

"No one is going to accept reservations so late." I said, planning to drop the subject and finish my meal.

"Well I do have a private island and a vacation home just about anywhere you could think to go." He said casually.

"How does one acquire so much money?" I mumbled.

I saw Enzo go to answer and I raised my hand, "Don't. I know." I said, not really wanting to hear him tell me how he killed people for a living. I had gotten used to the Enzo that he was around me, I didn't want to think about the fact there was another one, a more dangerous one.

"So where do you want to go?" He asked after silence and forks scraping the porcelain dishes.

"Do we have to go?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yes. So private island?"

I rolled my eyes, "Sure."

"Great, I will inform my pilot and have him ready tomorrow right after the wedding. You should pack."

"Okay." I said and finished my dinner.

"I'm going to my room to pack and get some rest, I will see you tomorrow." I said and walked up the stairs.

I looked in my closest and pulled down the suitcase that had been there since I had gotten here and began throwing clothes and a few books into it. Once I felt like there was enough I decided to read a little before going to sleep.

* * *

I woke up to a strange feeling, like I was being watched.

I groaned and opened my eyes, jumping when I saw a silhouette at my door.

It took a minute for my eyes to adjust and for my mind to process that it was Enzo at the door, "What the hell?" I sighed, sitting up and trying to steady my pounding heart.

"Good morning." He smiled walking into my room and taking a seat at the foot of the bed.

"Why would you do that?" I sighed again.

"Sorry, love, I just didn't want you to sleep in too late, breakfast is ready and Ms. Summers is on her way with some help to decorate."

I stretched and yawned, "Okay, what's for breakfast?"

"For you, pancakes, bacon and eggs. And for me Italian tomatoes and eggs."

I nodded, "I'll be down in a minute."

With that he walked out and I got up and ready for the day.

Once I was dressed and ready I walked down stairs and joined Enzo for breakfast.