Chapter 40

David's POV

I have been married to Snow for the last 2 years and things are amazing between us.

"David where are you?" Snow asks walking inside.

"In the kitchen." I say.

"Hey guess what?" She asks.

"What?" I ask.

"I saw Killian in a ring shop." She says.

My mouth dropped I was very surprised.

Snow's POV

"He was getting a ring and he never told me." David says standing up.

"David calm down. He is finally doing it. He has had Emma for 4 years and he now has the guts to ask her. Who cares if he didnt tell you." I say.

"Killian is proposing to Emma. Why do you think it took so long?" He says.

"I really dont know they have Wesley and the new little one who is due any day now. So it is time for him to propose to her." I say.

"Well he should have told me. Im his best friend." He says.

"I thought Robin is his best friend." I say.

"Woah woah woah. That Jones has some explaining to do." He says.

Then my phone went off and I saw a text that shocked me. I showed David the text and we went out the door.

Robin's POV

Regina and I were busy lately with moving into the new house we got.

"Hey Robin can you hand me that?" Regina asks.

"Sure." I say and hand her the box of kitchen supplies.

"Oh my god. Killian is getting a ring for Emma." She says looking at her phone.

"Shut up. He didnt ask for my help thats sad. What kind of best friend is he?" I ask.

"Well I thought David was he best friend." She says.

"Oh really then I have a bone to pick with him." I say.

Regina's POV

"Robin shut up. He is your friend. Now stop being such a weirdo." I say to him.

"Im sorry its just Im pretty sure Im Killian's best friend." He says.

"Robin who cares who is Killian's best friend Im pretty sure Emma is his real best friend." I say.

"Okay god. Really Emma is not his best friend." He says.

My phone buzzed and I put what I had down and showed Robin and we went out the door.

Killian's POV

I rushed Emma to the hospital as she was in labor with our second child. As we got there we were shortly joined by our friends.

"Aww the baby is coming." Snow says.

"So I gotta know does it hurt?" Regina asks.