Chapter 22

Regina's POV

Marion was back and near me and Robin. She seemed pissed off at me like she wanted to hurt me.

"So it seems I was right about the two of you." She says to us.

"Well then get." I say.

"Regina please be nice. Marion what brings you here?" Robin asks.

"It took a year, but I brought you all you shit you left at my house." She says.

"How come it took a year?" Robin asks.

"It took so long because I left the country after you ditched me for this bitch. So heres you shit goodbye." She says.

"Okay dumb bitch goodbye." I say.

"Okay you two thats enough. Goodbye Marion." Robin says.

She walked away and and Robin pulled me close to him.

"She really makes me sick." I say.

"Yeah I know. I love you." He says.

"I love you too. I really hope she dies in the storm." I say.

"Regina." He says.

"Sorry just a thought." I say.

Snow's POV

David and I just looked at each other and then at Katherine. It was so weird that she was here.

"Im sorry to show up here like this I just found this in my stuff." Katherine says.

"What is that?" I ask.

"It was my mom's. Thank you for giving it back to me." David says to her.

When she placed it in his hand and when their hands touch I wanted to kill her.

"I should get going before the storm hits." She says.

"Well stay safe." David says.

"You guys too." She says and walks away.

We walked inside the apartment where Regina and Robin were watching the news.

"Hey guys. Whats the news say about the storm?" David asks.

"Its bad and the just shut everything down and Killian isnt home." Robin says.

"Lets just hope he is okay." I say.

God Killian where the hell are you? God I hope he is okay.

Emma's POV

"So you have a baby." Killian says.

"Yes I do and I really need to talk to you about that." I say.

"Swan I understand. So where is Graham?" He asks.

"He left when he found out." I say.

"He left you and the child." He says getting mad.

"Well yeah it wasnt his." I say.

"Oh.. But.? I dont understand." He says.

"Well he thinks its Neal's because he rapped me awhile back. Around the time I got pregnant." I say.

"What! But how does Graham know the child isnt his?" He asks.

"Because Graham had this thing where he had to wear protection at night and made me take the morning after pill in the morning. Umm Killian theres more." I say.

"So Neal is the father?" He asks.

"Nope." I say.

"Okay Im confused. Emma you just said it was Graham and it wasnt Neal then who?" He asks.

"Thats what I need to talk to you about. The baby is well kinda yours." I say.

He said nothing he just had a blank look on his face. I waved my hand in front of him he gave no repose. Oh god I broke Killian.

A/N: In the next chapter I will explain how the baby is Killian's child.