Chapter 5

Robin's POV

Should I feel guilty for cheating on someone I am to marry with a friend across the hall? The answer should be yes, but in my mind the answer is no. I know it was wrong and I know I was wrong, but why do I want to do it again.

"Robin. Hello." Killian say to me.

"What?" I ask.

"Marion keeps calling. Are you guys in a fight?" He asks.

"No we arnt." I say.

"Well answer it the sound is driving me crazy." He says.

"Whats with you Jones? Why are you in a mood?" David asks him.

"Im not in a mood." Killian says.

"You are and I need to speak to Marion." I say.

Maybe I should just end it. When I looked out the peep hole to see if anyone was in the hallway. I saw Regina making out with her boyfriend. I guess that night wasnt as special for her.

David's POV

"Did something happen with Belle?" I ask Killian.

"No." He says.

"Did something happen in your family?" I ask.

"No." He says.

"Did you get into a fight with someone?" I ask.

"No. Im just not in a good mood today." He says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Doesnt matter." He says and goes to his room.

Killian's POV

I know I shouldnt be mad about what happened last night, but I am I hated seeing her with someone else.

FlashBack to Last Night.

I walked into a bar no problem and then I saw her. Emma Swan sitting at the bar with a man by her side. I watched as his hand was around her waist and how his other hand ran down her leg. Then they kissed and it killed me. I walked out and went to another bar, but I couldnt get those images out of my head. Emma Swan should be with me not him. Me.

End FlashBack.

I needed some air so I walked out of my room. Then out if the apartment then right out the building thats when I saw Emma. I didnt even look at her I just kept walking.

"Killian hey." She says.

"Yeah hey." I say and continue walking.

"Killian! Stop." She says.

"Goodbye Swan." I say.

I turned the corner and somehow she managed to beat me.

"Did I do something?" She asks.

"Emma no. You did nothing." I say.

"Are you sure? You seem mad at me." She says.

"Im just not in a good mood today. Its not you." I say.

"It really seems like your mad at me. I dont know what I did, but Im sorry." She says.

I noticed she was about to cry as she ran from me. Should I go after her or no?