Chapter 35

Robin's POV

Regina and I got back to the apartments and she went inside her apartment and slams the door in my face.

"Regina please talk to me." I say.

"No." She says.

"I already told you I love you and only you. Please let me in." I beg.

She opened the door and handed her hand out to me.

"Your right Im sorry very sorry we can put this behind us." She says and guides me into apartment.

"I love you and dont you every forget that." I say and kiss her.

We were in the middle of a make out session when the phone rang. We didnt answer it and Killian left a weird message.

Regina, Snow, Robin, David theres... Been.. An... Just get the the hospital.

Regina and I looked at each other and got out stuff and headed out the door.

Snow's POV

David and I decided to walk home after the part and we stopped at the coffee shop by the apartments.

"It was lunch nothing more." He says to me.

"David you didnt tell me thats why I am so mad at you." I say.

"I was gonna tell you I swear. Im very sorry." He says making a pouty face.

"Okay I'll forgive you." I say.

"There you two are we need to go." Robin says walking in.

"What why?" David asks.

"Killian left a weird message we need to go to the hospital." Regina says.

"What why?" I ask.

"We dont know come on." Regina says.

Killian's POV

"JUST FUCKING TELL MY HOW MY SWAN IS! I NEED TO KNOW!" I yell at the doctor.

"Sir you need to calm down." The man says.

"CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN! THE WOMAN I LOVE IS HURT AND YOU WONT TELL ME ANYTHING!" I yell.

I longed at the doctor, but was stopped by David and Robin.

"Killian!" Snow yells.

"Stop it mate." Robin says.

"You need to relax." David says.

"Your in a hospital Jones. Now stop." Regina says.

"THIS SORRY EXCUSE FOR A DOCTOR WONT TELL ME HOW MY SWAN IS! I SWEAR TO GOD SOMEONES GONNA DIE." I say.

"Killian what happened and wheres your son?" Snow asks.

"Wesley is with my dad and Emma I guess went for a drive and another car hit hers." I say.

We sat in the waiting room for hours and Snow made me talk about all the good times with Emma and our son just so I would be calm.

"Mr.Jones. Ms.Swan is awake and asking for you." The doctor says.

I walked into the room and saw her and all I could do was break down in tears because I should have been protecting the woman I love.